xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

2006 Trap17 Awards Voting

The nominations have ended, and it is now time to start the voting for the 2006 Xisto Awards. Congratulations to all nominees. Unfortunately, six categories had to be eliminated because of no nominations whatsoever. We already have winners for some categories though because of only one nomination, so congratulations to our early winners who can be seen but won't be awarded until voting is over. ONLY VOTE ONE TIME FOR EACH CATEGORY! If you vote more than once your first one will be taken unless you PM me with a problem with your vote.

To View the Eliminated Categories...

[hide=plenoptic22]

Best Site Design

Person most Likly to be Bill Gates Boss

Sig of Year

Most Non-Posts

7gears King

Pruned Surfer

[/hide]

The early winners can be seen on the voting page because there name is the only one in the drop down. To cast your vote click the following link... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Happy Voting!

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Do we get to vote for ourselves? *cheeky grin*And with the "one vote" thing, does that mean one in each category or only one vote for one person in one category?

Yes you may vote for yourself if you feel you deserve the award. And the one vote means per person per category. You may only hit the submit button one time but you can vote for every category.

Wow, I didn't know I was in the Help, Advice and Support forum nominations... wonder how that happened.

Anyway, I was thinking about being more active in those forums. I like to help :)

thanks, shall get to voting then :) Good luck everyone!

It's funny that I won the tech forum award even though I barely post in that forum. Thanks albus :rolleyes:If anything I want my comedian of the year, albus and pleno are just getting to where I started. That is the already funny guy, so Vote fore me Saint-Michael Comedian of the Year or you will get a cream pie thrown in your face. :)Although pleno you did forget a few names, regardless if they got mentioned once they should have been included in the final voting poll. Maybe in 2007 we can tie up the loose ends on the award nominations and voting.Well good luck to everyone else.

I hope i win the mad scientist, but i doubt it... look who is on there. This is fun though. I remember when we all were just talking about making a trap 17 awards. Now it's almost over! Congrats to the early winners.

Voting will end TODAY at 11 Pm EST (-5GMT) Thank you to all the people that voted. It is appreciated. The winners will be announced shortly after 11 I hope. The signatures might not be ready to be handed out but hopefully the credits will be. Good luck to all nominees.

hey You've misspelled my name as "devili" ^_^I done a member search whether any user exists in that name, but I found none. So I'd be grateful if you'd mind correcting it.Anyhow I'm happy and surprised to se myself listed for Trap 17 Awards. :lol:

hey You've misspelled my name as "devili" ^_^
I done a member search whether any user exists in that name, but I found none. So I'd be grateful if you'd mind correcting it.

Anyhow I'm happy and surprised to se myself listed for Trap 17 Awards. :lol:

Sorry about that. I fixed it for you. Hopefully no votes were affected because of it. I'm pretty sure people knew who you were when they saw the name. Once the FTP gets working it'll be reuploaded but at the moment it doesn't seem to be working. I'll have it fixed though for you.

Members nominated other members simple process. Then those with the most nominations get put into the final voting poll. I Think thats what PLeno did this time.