xisto Community
james2002

Do You Like Ninja Gaiden?

It's the best game on Xbox in my opinion. It's also one of the hardest games I've played last gen. And that's a good thing because there's been a decline in those kind of games since the 16 bit era.

Ninja Gaiden has to be one of the greatest ninja games out there. I love the game play, especially the newest one for the Xbox. It actually lets you unlock the older versions of it lol. For anyone who has a knack for ninja games I would definately suggest this one. Although sometimes it can get difficult, it is still a great game. The best party about the Xbox version I would say, are the graphics. Then of course there are always the old school ones which are just as good, and seemed pretty advance for its time :lol:. This is one game you probably wont get tired of quickly, especially if you get Ninja Gaiden: Black. Good luck all you ninjas out there XD

Well, first off I will admit that I never actually *played* the game. HOWEVER, I did watch my husband when he was playing it. Before you say, well you can't really comment because you ain't not played it (or something to that effect) I've got a long history of watching games rather than playing them (don't ask me why because even I don't know) and I have a rather good eye for what's hot and what's not.There was a LOT of hooey surrounding the release of Ninja Gaiden and I have to say that when I finally laid eyes upon it and my husband laid hands upon the controller, I wasn't overwhelmed. Of course I was still, "damn, that's some eye candy" but particularly with the gameplay, I was just kinda.... blah. I got more shivers from watching Tenchu than I did Ninja Gaiden.Don't get me wrong, I still thinks it's a GREAT game, I just don't think it's as good as what most people make it out to be.

I am a big fun of ninja gaiden with Xbox. I also used to enjoy old NES ninja gaiden (ninja ryukenden) about a few years ago. I felt like real ninja while I was playing those games.

Who like ninja gaiden?

i have never play this game befor

i also dont have an xbox

dos this game avlble on pc also or not

and what kind of games it is

and dos it have great movis and great story ??

can i play it using an emlator on pc ?? like playstion 1 games ??