xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
james2002

Which One Will You Go For, Xbox 360, Ps3 Or Wii?

none they are all a waste of money. Instead of doing that how baout you give to the ppor help the society or something instead of wasting your life behind a big screen tv, or a plasma, but if ytour like me it'd be a small peice of crap. Anyway, I'd rather waste my life behind a compiuter on Xisto then behind of peice of crap anyday. But if i had to choose one the 360, its the cheapest if i think so if i think i am tlaking bout the right price tag!

none they are all a waste of money. Instead of doing that how baout you give to the ppor help the society or something instead of wasting your life behind a big screen tv, or a plasma, but if ytour like me it'd be a small peice of crap. Anyway, I'd rather waste my life behind a compiuter on Xisto then behind of peice of crap anyday. But if i had to choose one the 360, its the cheapest if i think so if i think i am tlaking bout the right price tag!

If you wish to preach, please do so in a way that may inspire people to do good, rather than lash back at you. Considering this is the gaming section of the board, I believe such comments are unneccessary. Whilst I agree you may have a point, are you saying people must deny themselves a form of entertainment?

Anyway, the Wii is the cheapest. In terms of launch, the Wii was probably the most successful, although I believe the 360 and its early start have proved beneficial. To me, though, the 360 is all about online gaming and FPS games - which I believe is much better on PC (no matter how hard I try using a controller and analogue sticks for aiming is not as satisfying as a mouse). Not to mention you can do without the Xbox Live subscription. At the moment, I would be backing the Wii, as the PS3 still lacks the games or the pricetag to make it desirable.

The 360 is all about online gaming and FPS games - which I believe is much better on PC (no matter how hard I try using a controller and analogue sticks for aiming is not as satisfying as a mouse).

i intend to come back and edit this post up or put another one here when I have the time...! But i thought I'd just put in a little word. I got an xbox 360 this december, and it was a choice between that and the nintendo wii. The PS3 was just so expensive and after extensive research I am convinced it will not be worth the hefty pricetag in comparison.
Actually to clear up the specs thing. The Xbox is actually much better performer and (dare I say it), slightly more powerful. Along with this, the performance will really be shown as the ps3's processors are hard to incorporate fully into games and such titles. This is because, they cannot run at the same time. each processor core has to run in order 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc. because of this it is lacking at the moment in games that take advantage of the power (which is very closely matched to the xbox - number of cores is just not comparable if you have done that.)

Anyway, in response to his post above about using a mouse on FPS games, I agreed entirely until I got the xbox. With my Ł35 mouse I was a proud owner, as it really was lightning fast and games with a mouse just didn't compare to the PS2's gamepad. But the xbox really is amazing! i never thought I'd be sniping people so quickly! The pad really is extremely responsive, but not lacking at all on precision. The size is a fairly good all rounder and the wireless is great (wireless on the other consoles too). The speed online games progress is testimony to this... The controls are implemented extremely well (expecially Call of Duty games) and the rumble is great (although I have not been a fan on every other console I owned, it just seems to be much better used and a better "rumble" feel, if you know what i mean!)

The Wii almost had me for the "fun" factor and it looked great! no doubt in a few months / years I shall buy one.. maybe the wii 2 if they produce one. I only decided against it as there were a few titles that I was really looking forward to, but according to reviews the graphics were really lacking and the screenshots didn't look too great... unfortunately the wii has the ability to look amazing, just some games have been rushed and there seem to be no "perfect" game that utilises both reasonable graphics or controls, just one or the other. I agree this may be down to preference though. it is very sleek looking and is just great for family get-togethers, with friends or just "fun", as consoles should be.
Enough from me!, hoped this helped. :P
Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

At first I wanted a ps3 but the 360 I think is way cooler. I was always a playstation fan, getting the ps1 and ps2, the 360 tho I think is so cool and way cheaper than the ps3-kiefer