xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
james2002

Which One Will You Go For, Xbox 360, Ps3 Or Wii?

It is near christmas. If someone will buy a game console for christmas, which one will you choose, Xbox 360, PS 3 or Wii. Why do you choose it? For me, I perfer PS3 and I like proevolution football. I also like ninja gaiden on Xbox and possibly will consider Xbox360 if they got new ninja gaiden.

Edited by james2002 (see edit history)

Xbox 360 or Wii. The Xbox360 has some cool games for it that I really want to play, but the Wii has the WiiMote, which would be great to have a play with, as I have never used anything like that before.I haven't seen anything that I want on the PS3, and it just seems overly expensive for what I would use it for.I would go a new computer over a console any day though.

Im aiming for the Wii, though its kind of expensive right now, well, actually it isnt expensive, what I meant is that I have other things to buy, and some freaking people that want to make money that have no real interest in the console buy it just to sell it for twice the price, leaving some gamers out of it for some time.

In my personal opinion, I will not go for XBOX360 (I try to stray away from microsoft products and help out the little guy ), although I try to help out the little guy PS3 is NOT the little guy BUT I LOVE their console. My first kind of console was made by nintendo, and nintendo has been trying to keep up with all of the other consoles. Just to be fair though, I'll stick with a computer and not buy a console :).

I wanted the PS3, simply 'cos it's so powerful and it's a Sony product-- Sony being a brand I trust. But the Wii is starting to look good. I saw this one TV advertisment where they display a shooting game in which you aim and shoot using that tv-remote-lookalike-thing, shooting with the trigger on it of course. And you can throw grenades by whipping that thing foward. There was another where you can really dynamically control a sword in a swordfight with one control, and with the other move... By dynamically I mean that you can move the sword like 360 Degrees, and slash etc.

But I'll still probably get the PS3... gotta love it. In White. Or Black. Just not Silver.

Well for me i will probably get the Wii first. The reason is that it is not that expensive and the games are quite fun. Then i will get the PS3 once the price goes down and the quantities available are such that you can actually purchase it. The reason is that it has a blue-ray player, the games are amazing and there will be final fantasy games for it.

As we all know you must be crazy to try to get a Playstation 3 now. With such low quantities wherever you look (excluding eBay where you're scammed a few thousand dollars on each one you buy) and high prices, I'll wait until they're more widely available and the price drops a bit, mabye around $100-$150 at least, which will happen in the next 2 years or so I'm hoping.

For me i would probably like a wii The price is right. The virtual game play is suppose to be really good. I would eventually like to go for a 360 or ps3 just because you get all the extra features you don't get with the wii. But for the price the wii is a really great system.

Well this applys to me since i will be getting a new system before christmas. Well i would never buy a wii and i have always been a xbox fan so i am going to get the xbox 360. The ps3 seems cool and all but it is 600 dollars and to me that seems like a rip-off. I would never buy a gaming console for 600 dollars. That is a lot of money to pay for one system. But i would have to say xbox 360 because the live capibility, the halo especially when halo 3 and halo wars comes out. And there is gears of war not to mention all the other good games for xbox. And you can have four people playing at one time unlike the playstation 3 where you can only have two people playing.

Probably the xbox if you're a serious gamer. Ps3 is really expensive. While it has some improvements the cost can be a big deterrant. The Wii is innovative, but there won't be as many games for teenagers. Instead it's all for younger kids or families it seems.If you want some good fps or racing games then go with xbox.

I think i might go for the 360 after all the problems the wii has been having. Since the 360 has been out for over a year I don't think their will be to many problems with it but i could be wrong. But i really would like to get a wii once all the problems their having with it has be fixed.

I have looked up some information about each of these systems. In my opinion a lot of it depends on the gaming style you use and the type of games you prefer. Nintendo is known for gaming innovation and more juvenile style games. It also has added the concept of movement to its system using the motion sensing control system and 'nunchuk' attachment. XBox 360 is a good system for those who want to step it up in the seriousness of games. It may not have the motion sensing capabilites that the nintendo Wii or Sony Playstation 3 have but it has good specs and some great titles. Of course, if you're one of the many diehard Halo Series fans, you will definently want to consider this console. It also has a lot of connectivity for online playability using Xbox Live and an internet connection. Finally, the BIG gun, Playstation 3. I haven't gotten my hands on one but it is obvious that the specs are amazing. This system pulls out all the stops and is built for the serious (and wealthy) gamer. It also has internet connectivity and a motion sensing controller. But a big advantage is that it is built to run on HD enabled televsions. It boasts high resolution graphics and a super-fast cell processor. Like I said, I haven't actually used the PS3 and so i have no first-hand experience with the game selection. But with the very limited avaliabilty (basically the only way to get it is with 2000-3000 dollars on Ebay), I would probably vouch for the Xbox 360. Its great features and the fact that the new Halo 3 is coming out pretty soon gives it an advantage. I might change my mind when Playstation 3 becomes more avaliable and I get some first-hand experience with it. The reason I would not choose the Wii is that I don't think the game set that Nintendo goes for is to my liking. They seem to be geared towards children and the younger generation of gamers. Although, I do like the motion sensor capapbilities that are buuilt into its controller, and i admire how they seem to come out with something new with each system to put out, from touchscreens to motion-sensing. So, all-in-all I would suggest the Xbox 360 for your loved one this Christmas, and make sure you also get them Halo 2, or 3 if it comes out in time. Whew, that was a long review, I hope I helped some people in making a decision.

It is near christmas. If someone will buy a game console for christmas, which one will you choose, Xbox 360, PS 3 or Wii. Why do you choose it? For me, I perfer PS3 and I like proevolution football. I also like ninja gaiden on Xbox and possibly will consider Xbox360 if they got new ninja gaiden.

I son't know but i'm writing this on a Wii