xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Nfs Carbon

I'm a great fan of NFS series. Now EA Games has released the latest version of this game NFS Carbon in November 2006.I couldnt get my hands on it , if any one of you have bought the game please give a brief review of the Game so that it could help us to buy this game.

I'm a great fan of NFS series. Now EA Games has released the latest version of this game NFS Carbon in November 2006.
I couldnt get my hands on it , if any one of you have bought the game please give a brief review of the Game so that it could help us to buy this game.

well i played the game. it's quite interesting with some new features like vinil stretch rotate and scale option. drift is back but whole game engine and driving is not that much different than in old NFS series.

also a new feature is that you have members of your "gang" that help you beat opponents with bashing them, finding shortcuts for you or driving in front of you so you can slingshot from their air hole. there are some really nice cars like american muscle

game is based on territory attack where you have few gangs that control the city so you attack their turf and gain control. also you have police but there is no bounty you have to accomplish.

all in all it's a solid game, but i don't think it is worth buying, at least not for single play. i don't know how is it on the internet and online gameplay beacouse i didn't have a chance to play it. i wonder why :)

I've played it as well and I personally just like all the cop chases. :) Drifting I think has gotten a bit harder since the Underground days but it just takes a bit of time to get used to. There are a lot of challenges you can fulfill after you finish the game which is like a lot of single races of different types and you can unlock cars and stuff that way. If you are looking for a full review you can go to http://www.gamespot.com/

Hello,The game NFS carbon is great.I just finished playing it ( just took 3 days to complete 5hrs each day )The first 3 main players are easy to defeat. while the last one is hard to.you need to buy cars systematically so that you can buy the best car to defeat the last guy. The main differences that i saw in the game was the addition of a new racing called "Cannyon". In this you will have to race twice 1st time the opponent will be racing and you will be chasing. When chasing try keeping up with him or overtake him. When the opponent is chasing you try to reach the finish before the points you accumulated in the 1st chase runs out.Another way of winning it is just overtake him and stay ahead of him for 10 seconds and you win the game in the 1st chase.The next addition is of the team playersyou can select crew members there are a total of 6 crews out of which you can hire 3 at a time. If you want to select another crew you will have to fire one crew member.The crew members consist of 3 main players called blockers, Scouts and Drafters.The blockers will block your opponents when you call for them to do so.The scouts know all the short cuts off the racing track they will show up on the map.the drafters can give you a little more speed if you stay behind them such that the wind firction is not affecting you.Then comes the drifting part. It has become more difficult as there is no much place to drift. little bit of drift and you hit the wall. It take a little bit of practice and frustration to get it right. In the NFS mostwanted my highest drift score was around 19555 (total), but in this the best i could do was on 31000 (not sure of the correct amount)So happy gaming to you all. Another thing i left out in the CANNYON racing was that there are place were you can fall of, That will end the game.So happy gaming all of you.

This game is totally awesome. I bought it instantly right after it was released. Start to get addicted to this since the release of "Need For Speed". I finish this in just around 12hours, its so addictive. End up finishing 1 fun game in half a day. WASTED.Now they added the crew member, it makes the race more interesting.The canyon race was quite tough but right after you lead the person for 10seconds, you win. awesome ^^.This game is worth playing. It totally rocks.All of you racing game fans should try this.

I think there is no racing game better than burnout. No racing game ever made has been so much fun for me. I played it with a bunch of friends over and over. There is nothing like it, and anything that attempts to be as good as it is going to have to be a copy.. at least thats what I think. I have played Need for speed games, but not this one. All of them feel the same one after the next, just with better graphics. Well, thats my opinion of the series..

i dont have a review for you, but i heard that its the best among the seriesi have played NFS underground 2, and some people say that when you compare it, NFS U 2 is like tofu Well i suggest you buy it no matter what the cost is

I own the game,My opinion of the game is the campaihn is pretty cool.I love the fact how we have a crew and we can use them as defenders,blockers and they can go and take out other rivals in the races.The multi player is another good part of the game.I like how they made just a section for drifting and there own tracks for drifting.it is pretty sweet.The custimization! oh my gosh,they go to the extreme with the power of custimizing cars.you can change any thing on any part basically,the body kits,vinyls,any thing!Overall i do perfer this game if your a NFS series player.I have it,I love it. ;)

I bought it the other day, it is a pretty fun game BUT it is missing something from underground. It dosn't have the same custimization capabilities. Such as, lamborgini doors, speaker systems, underglow lights, ets. It does have a lot of custimization options but it is lacking some from the first. The gameplay is pretty fun, drifting is the best for me, The crew feature is also a nice addition as well as the canyon tracks, but other than that it is pretty much the same, but a little shorter then underground. i think they could have done better. Still a good game none the less.

It is a very cool game. There are a lot of cool new features they added to the game. The coolset part is that you have your own crew and they can help you in the game. They also have special abilities that are upgraded as you win races and win new crew members. Overall a very great game and a lot of fun.