xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SportsLegends

God Of War

Perhaps the best game that I played on my beloved PS2 was God of War. It is an awesome action RPG in which the main character has to kill all sorts of ancient mythological creatures, such as minotaurs, gorgons, etc. The final battle is particularly exciting, as you fight Ares, the Greek God of War. I give it two thumbs way up!God of War 2 is being released for PS2 only in March of 2007. On the one hand, I am glad that I will be able to play it immediately as soon as it is released, because I already own a PS2. On the other hand, I am disappointed that God of War will not reach its full potential by utilizing the amazing graphics and capabilities of the PS3. Either way, I am buying it as soon as it comes out.

I really want to try this game out. I have a ps2 but just never got around playing it. I heard it is an awesome game and it takes a lot of time to beat the game. I can't wait to finally try it out. And also try the 2nd God of War in March. I saw some trailers for the new one and it looks amazing.

I tried it out for the first time on my cousin's PS2 a week back now. Before I'd played it, I had initially assumed it was just some hack and slash game, not something too interesting. After giving it a go I have to admit it's really quite fun. I guess the kinds of animations and the moves that Kronos (I think that's his name) can pull off makes it all the more fun. Kind of like how Prince of Persia is fun because the Prince has all these tricks up his sleeve.I'll definitely be having a look at the sequel when it comes out later in the year.

I played the original God of War and I was very happy with it. It's pretty unique how they did the game up, with the way you level and all that. There were some pretty hard spots here and there but I made it through. Me and my room mate beat it in about 3 weeks of random playing.I can't wait to get my hands on the second God of War. I watched something on TV yesterday and they were interviewing the director of the sequel and this time around the person directing it was one of the animators for the first game. Because of this I'm not getting too hyped up on the game, the animator never directing a game before and all. During the interview the new director said that in this game the player will get to explore more of the game world and characters stories. Also a character that got cut from the first one will now be included in the sequel!

I've played and beat both God of Wars and I have to say they are among one of my favorites. Everything about this game is very involving and fun, whether it be fighting, puzzles, or the story line. The only bad thing is that I don't a PS2 of my own, so I can't try to beat it on God mode. ;.;

There's going to be a PSP game called God Of War: Chains Of Olympus. Its supposed to use the PSP graphics to to the full capabilities and it's supposed to have connectivity with the next game on the PS3 I think. It looks really good.