xisto Community
Bkag

What Do You Think The two latest sigs i have done (for myself rather than other people :

GOE, Thanks, I just noticed your from Mancheser :lol: Im a from Huddersfeild, anyway, yeah, you would think that text is the simplest thing and the easiest thing but for me it is sometimes the hardest. I can sometimes get it right but alot of the time not ^_^ Ill aplly to the gfx team once I do a few more on photoshop (only done about 20 on photoshop (of those about 10 are for myself :D ))

Migue, I wouldent say im better than you, I would never be able to do that sig you recently made. That looks like a good site, ill try some out this afternoon :D

And as promised i updated the text, and put abit more color in the render

V1

Posted Image

V2

Posted Image

Edited by Bkag (see edit history)

yeah you should apply, iThe guys have just voted me in but kubi said ill be in on monday just wants to see who else votes. You would be a good addition. Anyway nice work bro. On the text id consider shadow effects but im not too good at text myself, i think we all struggel sometimes.

the potential is in your work. Honestly i would spend some time really perfecting some good sigs and other work. That would be the big thing. What other stuff can you do in ps besides sigs.

I can do basic animation, some photomanip work, im pretty good at userbars and also photo retouching / photoshopping :lol:

When i say basic animation i mean basic, like this

Posted Image