xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Metallica - Master Of Puppets

uhmm what you really meant for this thread ? you want lyrics? for master of puppets from metallica? if not, then this not a right thread for it..

End of passion play, crumbling awayI'm your source of self-destructionVeins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clearLeading on your deaths constructionTaste me you will seemore is all you needyou're dedicated tohow I'm killing youCome crawling fasterobey your Masteryour life burns fasterobey your MasterMasterMaster of Puppets I'm pulling your stringstwisting your mind and smashing your dreamsBlinded by me, you can't see a thingJust call my name, `cause I'll hear you screamMasterMasterJust call my name, `cause I'll hear you screamMasterMasterNeedlework the way, never you betraylife of death becoming clearerPain monopoly, ritual miserychop your breakfast on a mirrorTaste me you will seemore is all you needyou're dedicated tohow I'm killing youCome crawling fasterobey your Masteryour life burns fasterobey your MasterMasterMaster of Puppets I'm pulling your stringstwisting your mind and smashing your dreamsBlinded by me, you can't see a thingJust call my name, `cause I'll hear you screamMasterMasterJust call my name, `cause I'll hear you screamMasterMasterMaster, Master, Where's the dreams that I've been after?Master, Master, You promised only liesLaughter, Laughter, All I hear and see is laughterLaughter, Laughter, laughing at my criesHell is worth all that, natural habitatjust a rhyme without a reasonNeverending maze, drift on numbered daysnow your life is out of seasonI will occupyI will help you dieI will run through youNow I rule you tooCome crawling fasterobey your Masteryour life burns fasterobey your MasterMasterMaster of Puppets I'm pulling your stringstwisting your mind and smashing your dreamsBlinded by me, you can't see a thingJust call my name, `cause I'll hear you screamMasterMasterJust call my name, `cause I'll hear you screamMasterMaster