xisto Community
fallenfirebanshi

If You Were A Superhero, What Would Be Your One Power?

Alright, let's not go superman here. If you were a superhero and only had ONE amazing super power, what would it be? This can be interesting, yes? Oh! And what would be your name? That's important : P Gee... this is a toughy, because I really don't know what to be... so many choices! OO! Okay, I'd be able change my size! Not fatter or skinnier... just bigger or smaller. I'd be called the Big Small Lady! AHAHAHAH! HAH!HAha... so yah, what would you be? And what's your awesome name?

Telepathic, for sure. I would, of course, be able to tune it on or off at will (there are some times when you just DONT want to hear what other people are thinking), and communicate via an awesome mind-link as well.Flying is a close second, but without the ability to breathe at high altitudes or withstand extreme cold, it can only get you so far.HMMMMM.... as for a name... I think I would be ENIGMA.Or maybe I'll reconsider the name....

Nice idea, interesting.I would love to have see-through eye. Where I can see anything hidden or covered. So that I can see..... ehem, you know what... :rolleyes: kidding.My name: Super Duper Eye.. hehe :)

i'd be the one who is able to stop time. just stopping time. manipulating time would be too much, even for me. just by being able to freeze everyone would be enough.my hero name? that's nuts. i won't need that. only sissy heroes use codenames.

Hmmmm well one super power id probably go with invisibility+clothes go invisible with me lol because you could sneak up on people or you can mess around with people lol and as for a name probably Matrix and a strong second would be teleporting like nightcrawler on x-men lol

I would have to say flying. Or, if not flying, then the ability to turn into any animal so that I could morph into a bird and THEN fly :lol: I think that feeling is fabulous, and the amount of stress that would be relieved by "going out for a fly" would be awesome. Not to mention it's a quick way to get around without paying for gas, lol. I think I'd prefer being more of a side-kick though, personally, especially if flying was my only power because I don't really think I could defeat the arch nemesis and enemies of utter DOOM and DEVISTATION unless I had some super-strong macho guy helping me out, lol. Still, an interesting thing to ponder!

I would like to have the power, like that Chinese dude from the "Heroes", to stop time! Imagine what u would be able to do. While having an exam, stop time and go to your teacher and look to the answers. Or when you're in a conversation and you don't know what to say.. just stop time and think a little. Or if you really hate someone, you stop time and you put a wire in front of his feet, so he falls with a hundred people around him. Yes, I'm evil.

Yup, I have to say being able to stop time is my all great #1, flying is good an all, but it would get a little boring after a while, also some issues at high altitude, and people taking you down when you're on the ground... I mean stopping time you could do anything! (even take a super-secret government jet out for a test run! Trouble would be... how could you stop time for all other living objects, without actually stopping any objects from moving, or you being able to interact with them? or anyone else that has been stopped for that matter?Still, would be awesome :lol:^~--Time King--~^

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

I would have the power to heal people. I can't stand seeing people hurt and suffering. I can't think of a name at the moment.

the power to heal is a good one but i want to think of one that is different. i was just talking to my stepmom about this subject and she said to be able to control time. she would be called the eon jumper.me i always thought it would be cool to fly. this really isn't to help people but i really wuldn't want to be cursed with anthing else. it would be kind of like swimming in the air. mmm.... comforting. i guess i would be called 'i am not a damn super hero leave me alone man' just kidding.either that or to be able to be like the flash. move really fast. i could get things done like that. i would be called really fast man.accually i like the speed thing better. but without any other powers when ever i ran into things it would hurt bad, because i don't have the power of strength.

Hey,This is a childish answer but I would love to talk to animals. They fascinate me beyond belief. I do not know a name that would suit me though. I have had animals eversince I was a kid so I want to know what goes on in their brains and how do they think and what kind of a dream they might have. Being with my animals for such a long time i already understand how they behave and why they do the things that they do but It would be great to hear it out of their mouths rather than me interpreting it.