xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
willy0555

Starcraft Vs. Diablo Which is better??

I have a level 86 paladin with enigma, 2 sojs, arachnids, war travs, magefist, ber'ed shako, hoto, 6 bo cta on diablo 2 exp. I just got starcraft broodwar a week ago. Who knows which one is better?

well, i havent played starcraft but i have heard some good things about it. i have played diablo and i think it is fun, and has a lot of stuff to do. i didnt get very far (i was at a friends house) but i thought that it was fun for the time that i got to play.

well diablo is RPG and starcraft is RTS so it is hard to compare those two games. both of them are totally addicting but on different levels.. guys from bilzz know how to make a gg..

Personally I love Diablo. I think that the storyline and game play is fun. The classes are also awsome for the game and I like to play it when friends come over. I play Diablo I though and not II. Diablo one I only play when my friend comes over, the only problem with it is that you die pretty easily and it can get pretty frustrating after a while haha. It is still a great game though. I never really got into Starcraft so I guess that kind of sums up what I think of the game. I'm sure it is good if you stick to it but I like the games that hook you in the beginning. So for me Diablo vs. Starcraft? Diablo wins.

Personally I would chose Starcraft because After a while in Diablo II you become so good that its just repeating itself over and over. Leveling is tedious and there are too many scammers. However it is good play for a couple years. but through my eyes starcraft is good for a long time, you can practice diffrent strategys and become good with one race but after time u become a master of all and still theres someone as good or better then you and you and you have to strive for your victory. There are so many strategic points in starcraft (thus its a RTS) but it really depends on the person judging the games. but what ever you feel suits you i guess is the way to go. and to the guy who started this forum. you can play both games its not that hard.

Starcraft, of course. Diablo 2 takes absolutely no skill to get good at, and no skill to stay that good. It doesn't matter who you can beat or who you've beaten, all that matters is that you've killled enough computer controlled monsters to get to level 99. Anyone's motivation to play the game seems to be entirely fueled by the virtual rewards killing monsters they get, while starcraft players play to get better.

Like most people who have already said it is a matter of preference between each game as they are different in genre and game-play. I personally don't like the mindless leveling that Diablo seems to make you do. I've only played part 1 and got sick of it after a few hours. With Starcraft I enjoyed playing vs human players that to me was more exciting every minute knowing I was being challenged to my limits. I agree blizzard makes great games and cannot wait for starcraft 2 to come out.

You're going to have a big headache trying to find out if Starcraft and its expansion Brood War is better than Diablo or not (I'll be assuming you're referring to Diablo II?). One of them is a RTS, the other is an RPG. Big difference. Little amount of ways to find out if one is better than the other.Starcraft was amazingly fun back then when I played it (2000), and even after playing it for so many years (8 to be precise) I still haven't gotten sick of it.Look out though, Starcraft II is coming out.

Starcraft, its like done nine/ten years ago (correct me if im wrg) but i started playing it 6 years back and now im still playing it heard that starcraft 2 is going to be released this year end/early 2009. not sure if its true tho they are so good with graphics.hope it comes out as the *best game of the year*.

Starcraft and Diablo both very good games. I think they cannot be compared, because of totally different types(Rts and Rpg), and peoples who like Rpg will say that Diablo is better, same to StarCraft. I think we all should be happy that such game exist! Choose the game by type You like ;)

I would have to say WoW!! Lol even though that is not a choice. LOL But if I were to choose between the two I would have to say Diablo. I dont know why but I just think it is better.