xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
willy0555

Cashfiesta.com! Surf For Cash! I recommend this website.

Get cash now from cashfiesta.comIf anyone has a problem with website like how it might be a scam website for surfing the webpages. Please let us know what you think because i seriously got a check for $150.00 for clicking 49 times on the surfing bar.

There was a topic regarding Cashfiesta and another member reported that the website contained spywares and downloading tool bars that were a security threat.

Sounded dangerous, is dangerous letting an strange company install something on your desktop. Be advised this site contains adware called Adware-CashFiesta and many people have had bad experiences with this site.

Security Report: http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/cashfiesta.com

Reviews: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cash%20fiesta

How can anyone be sure? How much can Xisto members trust Cashfiesta.com?

cashfiesta is scam and i dont think that anyone should use it.btw admin can we stop ppl from registering just to spam?i ve found a lots of spam topics, and their writers never come back.

Use the report button to report Posts/Topics which you feel are not suitable and a Mod will handle them according to our guidelines. Member post count alone may not be adequate for determining Spam. Content, lack of referrals, Terms of Service violations, etc are more influential in the determination.

I actually got that much money one time. I wouldnt say its a bad surfing bar program. If you want fast cash and need it for your rent bills. Then use CashFiesta. I might be wrong about a lot of things but after you see the check. You wont believe your eyes...believe me!

I'm sure they do pay out some people so that the cashfiesta morale isn't too low to persuade people to subscribe. The facts are that the bar is total adware and the vast majority of intrenet reviews that are not placed on cashfiesta.com are negative.

It's like trying to get anything else decent free out the internet, there's a catch (there are of course always a few exceptions).

There was a topic regarding Cashfiesta and another member reported that the website contained spywares and downloading tool bars that were a security threat.How can anyone be sure? How much can Xisto members trust Cashfiesta.com?

I'm not goint to use it. I hate adware. Because I have no protection and I have to get rid of all of the viruses and such myself.

I tried this a long time ago, and yes it is ad ware, but no it wasn't spy ware.Basically its a pyramid theme , you don't really make any good money unless you get others to join under you.I really don't suggest getting into this, the bar is horrid, and the adds twice as bad, half the time it will error out anyways.Like I said that was a long time ago, if you tried it on Ie7 I dunno what might happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bill Gates didn't reach out of the monitor and slap you in the face.

I know I had heard a lot of bad things about CASH FIESTA before and was warned about using them but I heard they were under new management and figured I would give it a shot. So I down loaded the annoying tool bar and had that little man running day and night. I am a freelance writer so I spend MANY close to 15 hours a day on the computer. For the month of May I had accumulated over 100,000 points by the 28th.Then I received and email stated that I was using fraudulent means to earn money. I have no idea what that means. So I emailed and asked. to which I got this response:In order to protect the integrity of our proprietary fraud prevention system, we cannot disclose any details about how our monitoring technology works or what specifics we found on your account. However, we can assure you that we have reviewed your situation thoroughly and accurately, and could confirm that your account was in violation of our program's Terms and Conditions.I again emailed and said I had every right now to know exactly what he was talking about. And I have never heard from him again.I just want to warn everyone that even when I defended Cash Fiesta to the high heavens to give them a cash that they are a fraud and just do not want to pay. It was merely a day after I had hit 100,000 points that this happened.

I ran across that website a few times, but never signed up. Thanks to the feedback, now I know I'll steer clear of this site. Adware/spyware is the last thing I would want on my computer.

I too agree that casfeista is just a scam :lol: ,it doesnt pay anything but gives adwares,according to me its is useless & wasting time watching ads ,click them ,and get spywares & adwares,not money.there are many more like that.

Edited by sourabhj (see edit history)

I think on getpaidforum.com they listed CashFiesta as a scam. Even if it does work becauseof spyware, you shouldn't use it. I wouldn't because I've heard too many negative things about that site. Use at your own risk.

I was nearly hooked by this kind of deals. For me, if you want to earn money on the Internet, why not trust those big companies like google. They offer adsense which you could earn money by putting their ads your your web site. Well, that worked for me.

Of Course its ADWARE!Cashfiesta.com! Surf For Cash!

Of course its adware. All it does is DISPLAY ads! You might not like it, but if you sign up and read what it is, you have to realize that it displays ads.Thats how they make money, and thats how you make money. The bar is not adware, no program that I've used ahs ever told me that it was.

Simply, if you don't like ads, its not for you.

@SandMike. That sucks, amigo. 100,000 = 138 hours, reasonable in a month's time.