xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Son_Gotenks

Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles/fillers Over! the fillers of an anime called Naruto are over

NARUTO!  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE SHOW IN JAPANESE, THIS WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU!

So yes, the fillers of Naruto (in Japanese) are ending soon so I'm really happy :rolleyes: They are to end in February. Of course Studio Pierrott will be calling the time skip Naruto: Shippuden which when is translated into English means Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles. Get ready for the end of the fillers guys!

BTW, nothing has been said about whether Kakashi Gaiden will be animated yet. :)

Huzzah! Thank god the fillers are ending, they were just horrible, just horrendous. Thanks for the update, I haven't been watching it lately, pretty much waiting on Kakashi Gaiden. I really hope they post something official about it soon.

february is still too far. and by that time, it would be too far behind. but of course if you like anime better than manga, then i guess, it's a no problem for you.i never downloaded any of the fillers, nor have i watched them (except maybe until the curry of life eps). when i thought that the fillers have been ended, i downloaded the kurenai episodes (the one where she battles the girl with the genjutsu, her former student). it was horrifying, the entire episode looked like it was drawn by a kid or some fanatic who has been hired to do the fillers. it was low quality. they were probably saving up for the continuation of the series. oh well.

I used to follow Naruto fanatically, but once I hit about ep130 and the fillers started I just gave up. The stories seemed poorly contrived - not only pointless but not even all that entertaining in their own right (by that I mean one of the earlier filler arcs of the Mission in the Sound Village). I started to find the manga went too fast as well, and I couldn't really keep up with what was going on, so I honestly haven't been reading it either. I really liked the Kakashi's Gaiden arc in the manga though - is it confirmed it will be part of the anime?

Woo I love Naruto especially Shippuden and i really hope that they'll do a Kakashi Gaiden special cause it was supposed to be in between the end of the fillers and the start of Naruto Shippuden

I think that naruto episodes should go on every day because we all want to see naruto hurricane chronicles and that we should t watch a naruto episode once a week!-jorge

I got to know about this a couple of months back. The problem is that since the anime was commecialized, they started expanding the episodes so much so that they can get more and more out of the show. This definately resulted in the fillers which were really entertaining at the start but when they didn't progress the storyline became annoying.At first I thought that the fillers might have something to do with the storyline but when they bacame somewhat of what they were, fillers, I just wanted them to be over with. Lol.. I first thought the producer forgot what the storyline was and were playing with fillers biding time so that they can come up with something...FINALLY... the fillers are over and now the show can progress normally and IT WOULD BE AWESOME..Can't wait to find out how the story turns out to be.