xisto Community
Brandon Smith

Runescape Life Talk A place to chat--free--not like those runescape forums on runescape=(

Posted Image

Runescape Life Talk

Posted Image

How would you like to go onto a forum where you can actually chat with runescape members and runescape lovers for free? without becoming a runescape member at runescape.com? Well here is the thing, I have got this forum all ready and ready for posting. All I need is members! This is where you come in people.

On this forum there are...

+Buy/Sell forum: This way you can buy and sell your stuff on runescape

+Rules: This way you can be sure this forum stays nice and friendly

+Clan recruits: We are wanting you to advertise on our forum. Advertise your clans website, talk about, and share a little love.

Its all here. All it takes...is just a click away

Posted ImageRunescape Life TalkPosted Image

About "Old Pking"

Runescape Life Talk

Well to start off on a decent page I would like to say to you, Jagex, you have made one of the most stupid, and opionatede, ruthless, and un-deserveable, greedy-ness for you and only you, not any of your players. You claim that: you believe that people are transfering too much and breaking the rules. It will still happen, and you guys did not have to take it away it can still happen, even if you had gotten rid of pking. Which was a big mistake, my freind is banned from transfering so why can't you get the situation under-control and make pking back. You have lost most of your players do to uneffceint claims and false reports from your own staff I don't see how this should effect the rest of the Runescape Community and the General Welfare of everyone.

False claims of it "Runeing" RUNESCAPE are fake. Most of the players F2P and P2P played because of this now they play for no reason this to me is stupidity and sheer un-wittingness you have made a big mistake and lost profit so if you want more players to come back and more money in your pockets than you will see when it comes back your wallet size increasing or if it doesn't I hope that one day everyone will quit and relize the stupidity of this game with the makers who don't even care about the game. Thank you and repost this wherever you can find a rant. Runescape is liscened and Termed to JAGEX LTD. Yada yada yada

-reply by Jetski_flip

hi rune scape players

Runescape Life Talk

I am here to ask you guys to join a new game caled holy war. Its just like runescape but I think it is a litle better. It is set in the midle ages and you pick a faith (chritian, pagan, or muslum) and you fight player vs player, batles, you can jion orders or in runscape its a clan, you can get lots of diferent weapons, aurmors, shields, helmets,and a horse. Is like rune scape but with beter grafics. A new wold just opend and they need new members. Its totaly free for ever. Heck what am I babling on for? why don't you go check it out for yourselves, heres the linkbelow. I hope you sighn up.See you there.

http://www.holy-war.de/EN/World3/bin/?advertiser=141965

-reply by irishman777

old wildyRunescape Life Talk

When jagex took out the wilderness, many, many players quit withen days. Many more quit after the continuios drag of boredom in Runescape. Jagex made a HUGE mistake by taking the wilderness out. Not even the fact that they took it out, they tried replacing it with epic fails of trying to make new mini games that would "replace" the wilderness. Jagex I strongly recomend that you come to your senses and relize you made a MASSIVE mistake and need. Stop trying to cover up the fact that you didn't do anyhting selfish by removing the wilderness. I think I speak for almost every player in the Runescape community when I say...The wildy was the only joy there was in Runescape and now...Runescape is a fail which is why your loosing mass money from the membership lack. >>>BRING THE WILDERNESS BACK<<<

---do your job jagex employes, I'm sure you don't World of Warcraft taking the money---

-reply by zero roundz

hey people just wanna say if ur having any trouble with getting money or getting ur levels up or whatever and u need help or just want to be a higher level then just email me at davidhayward@live.com.au im glad to help anyone with problems and yerh i can get your levels up but i cant get them up to like 99 coz that would take me a whil and u need to do some of it your slef but if u just need me to show u the way then yerh im here to help at davidhayward@live.com.au just incase u forgot ok bye :)