xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sanjay

Editplus : Text/html/programmers Editor For Windows

EditPlus is an Internet-ready 32-bit text editor, HTML editor and programmers editor for Windows. While it can serve as a good replacement for Notepad, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers.

Syntax highlighting for HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP, Perl, C/C++, Java, JavaScript and VBScript. Also, it can be extended for other programming languages based on custom syntax files.

Seamless Web browser for previewing HTML pages, and FTP commands for uploading local files to FTP server.

Other features include HTML toolbar, user tools, line number, ruler, URL highlighting, auto-completion, cliptext, column selection, powerful search and replace, multiple undo/redo, spell checker, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more.

Download :

EditPlus is distributed as Shareware. You can freely download and try it for 30 days. If you find it useful and decide to keep it over 30-day evaluation period, you should pay the registration fee.

EditPlus 2.30 Evaluation Version (1 MB)

Download Editplus Here

System requirements : Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/Vista

Notice from jlhaslip:
Yes they did copy this. From https://www.editplus.com/ the download page.

Warning issued.

It's a good editor but it's not diffrent so much from EmEditor , I use EmEditor now and it's very useful .. thanks anyway :unsure:

For a very nice free editor for programming any languages, try the Eclipse IDE. Its very easy to install and you can get plugins for C, C++, HTML, PHP, etc. all of which are free. This way you can do all your programming in one place. I use it since i do multiple websites at once and each one can be separate project and i also do Java programming. Therefore all my projects are in the same place and the only thing that changes in the workspace layout.