xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

A Night So Shy

i wonder what on earth i was thinking but here is song i wrote for a friend of mine , and i am in noway a songwriter or a musician and i dont even know the rules of the game but please give me your reviews and let me know what you think about it singing to myselfwhen nobody's watchin mememories i dare only tell myselfbut is out there for you to seeshe came on a night so shytook my heart outrightnever knew it'd go this highbut then it began to shine so brightcame back the days i thought had escaped meforgotten by the heart but i let it see seemed like everything we wanted is hereand the waves they left nothing more to tearsometimes things just seem so easyat times reasons dont matter so crazystill singing to myself with nobody aroundbut it's getting much too lateforgot that the storm was risingcould have said that i never needed youwell i jumped into the river too many timeshoping to make it homeagain i'm out on my own, drifting all aloneand the waves they are getting so highseems like everynight we spent are herewhy must it drift away and dieshe left on a night so shyleft me searching for the reasonsshould have never wanted to flybut i never wanted it to drift away and dieif i make it through the river this time maybe I'll find another wayfind another daybut i'll never find another youguess I'll have to make it throughthis time oh this timeWithout youstill singing to myself without even myself aroundcame to this world alone now it dont feel so bad i left alone(so bye bye)