xisto Community
BooZker

Credits For Good Site Design I will give anywhere from 20-30 credits for a good design

I'm in college right now and i don't have way to much time. The free time i have i spend on trap, play my drums, make movies for my other site, and hang out with friends. Although i love HTML, CSS, PHP and all that coding i just don't have enough time to build, design, and test a website. This is where someone here on trap comes in.

I will give someone, depending on how they meet my requirements and such hosting credits. If you meet them ALL i will give you 40 credits. That's over a months worth. You can also put a logo/banner on the bottom of the page with something saying designed by who ever or something like that. Heres how.

I want a design like my current one at http://boozkerstweaks.blogspot.de/ , but not to much the same to infringe on copyright of Blogger. I want the same banner and i want the site to match my banner. I only want colors of, gray, black, blue, and white, maybe orange in some places. I will design any icons or images if you want. I am majoring graphic design, so it's easy for me, so if you are not good, or don't have software to make graphics that's totally fine and wont count against my credits i give you. It will however if you use colors i don't want. Most of all the design needs to be SIMPLE like my current one.

Now the actual coding i want something that will be easy for me to edit in the future. I want a seperate CSS document for my style tags. No style tags in the actual files. I also want all navigation to be in a PHP include. This includes everything that will be on multiple pages. So on my current site the "Popular Tweaks" would be a include. I want those includes in a separate folder and not in the main index. Most of all i want something clean and easy to get around. I am talking about how the actual files are located. I want images in an images folder, php includes in a , inc folder, and ect. I would also like some comments in the HTML to help me out to find things haha.

On the right side remember i want everything that is there now to go over to the new one.

--

If you do all that I and i choose you i'll give you 20 credits. If you want the full 40 add these things:

A nice, matching forum dont care if its a free one or anything just something that matches. - 5 credits

A good search for my site, dont care if it's free or even has a banner ad with it as long as it works - 5 credits

The last thing is worth 10 credits.The last thing is this if you DO NOT put a banner or logo or any text stating you designed this on my website i will give you an extra 10 credits. I WILL put a link in the Links section which is on the right hand side right now of my site, but i just don't want a big thing saying site made by...

Send this as a zip if anyone wants to help. It wont take that long considering that there wont be many images, and i have the basic layout i just want someone to write the code.

thanks in advance!

I would do it, but i'm a little busy with other stuff.And I don't need the credits, either, so let someone else earn them.:)

I know. I have so many credits. If i just stopped typing now i wouldnt have to come back to trap 17 until april. Since i will be posting here regularly i dont need credits until april.

I can try working on this. I'll need to figure out how to get the styles in another file. Shouldn't be so hard.(I usually have mine right in the index.html file). Gimme a bit and I'll come up with something.EDIT: Check PM, it's in there.

Kubi,write the pages with the css in the Head of the page and I'll split it out for you. No problem.

Thanks for writing the CSS in a separate document. It makes editing an entire site easier later on. Same as PHP includes. I only have to edit one page to have it show up on a million pages if i had that many. Paul on this forum, which i have not seen in awhile, is who told me about it and i love it. Everyone should use PHP includes so if you want to add something to, for example, your navigation bar you just edit that one PHP file and it will edit ALL of your pages.Like it thanks KuBi. Modding a few things. Check your PM's for more information.

Sorry, but I think that for most of the people who are able to do this, 40 credits are such a small amount. I mean, 40 credits would take me about 2 hours to get. To make your site for you it would take quite a bit more time than that. That amount of credits is worth about $30 (based on the amount of time it takes to get them) and the website is worth, probably over a thousand.