xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KazuWanna

Greenday

this is by far my favorite rock/punk group ever.though i just heard that American Idiot was there last album from my brother.hmm, sucks. they were really good too.anyone else like them? i didnt like them that much before American Idiot because...how can i put this..most of there songs were immature.

Yah I like them, their not my favourite band though... but I pay more attention to their music rather then their lyrics, cuz the music rocks... I love their song American Idiot!

I will admit they were never one of my favorite bands, in fact I thought they sold out real hard but since they did it for their familes, I can't be that mad at them for it. But their new album doesn't have that many songs that interest me. They are mostly the same and almost sound the same as every other rock badn coming out. I can't really stand the rock scene right now though the deth metal one is doing great.

ive always been a greenday fan(well, of the music more than the band) but u can always tell a band that really enjoys music from one that doesnt, and greenday will always be one of the greatest punk rock bands that ever existed, ill listen to them over a lot of stuff that people listen to now

swearing was mentioned, and ya u dont listen to it around little children but hey, its punk rock, it wouldnt b w/out the lyrics

yo gotta always have a certain level of respect for a band that is named a street term describing an entire day spent smokin pot, hanging out(usually w/punk music goin, duh) and doing absolutely nuthin else

yeah! greenday's one of my favorite punk band ever! reminds me of my highschool times!!  :D they rock!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greenday is a punk band? lol i didnt know that but then again im no huge music buff either so ill just say this, greenday is pretty awsome however i havent boughten any albums since, well, lets see... *searches through cd's*...ahh here it is, since Warning lolm and thats pretty old. Year 2000 hahaa. ne ways, rock on ^^