xisto Community
BooZker

Albus Dumbledore's Birthday Is Today

If you want to say happy birthday to him post it here.Happy sweet 16. I turned 16 in July. Got your license yet or getting it?

Finally another person to drive me around and what not, first I need to go to the the mall and do some shopping, then the arcade, then to expensive restaurant, of course you will be paying for all of this albus. :)

your birthday cake

Posted Image

thanks everyone :)Yup I'm turning 16, no license yet, and wont get it for a little while, still need to take the drivers education classes etc...SM, sorry no license yet :rolleyes: and it's your treat not mine :rolleyes:

Thats a horrible cake this is your cake.

Posted Image

How mean haslip! Geez. How would you like it if I called you a dumb ***. :).I mean cmon, it's his birthday!

OK enough talking. Let's dig into my cake haha What did you get for your birthday?

what did i get for my birthday... hmm... um....I got a 1991 toyota camry from my mom/dad/grandpa (When my granda died i got his car) - Completley payed off runs hecka good, 24 MPG highway, not bad for a 91from my grandma and grandpa i got a Chronicles of Narnia DVD :) good movie right there and cake :) w00ti dont really care for presents on birthday and they know that but they do get me small things anyways and it's totaly awsome :rolleyes: love em to deathbut wait!!!!! no cake eating yet!!I havent blown out my candle!!!! and I'll be blowing out the candle on Mich's and SM's cake thanks..... :rolleyes: you can enjoy your cake while me and everyone else has mich's and SM's :D w000t cake, anyone want to contribute ice cream to this?

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)