xisto Community
BooZker

Trap 17 Get Together! Is there a possibiltie of the top posters getting together sometime?

I was thinking about it the other day. What if in a year or two the top posters all got together somewhere? It would be sort of neat to see everyone in person. Because some of you i have got to know your personalties fairly well on this forum. Do you think that possibility is even a actual possibility? Would anyone go if it were planned?

You would have to keep in mind the cost of such a trip. Will there be snacks? :) The weather conditions of the designated location. Do people have an open schedule--nothing to do? What if they call in sick? :rolleyes: Would they be better off with just IM clients?Personally, i wouldn't go. I have other future plans i want to get accomplished.

Truefusion i was actually going to write and i bet Truefusion and i would be hanging out because i have got to know him the best out of everyone. And there will be brownies, cake, and uh what else? And the cost would be expensive to get there. That is true. Its just and idea haha Well not an open schedule haha. But like one day on a weekend or something. And i also didnt mean in the near future i meant in at least a year.Truefusion 10 more posts you hit the 1,000 mark. I still need to hit 500.

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

well if you pay for the accommodation's including the plane ticker then sure, other then that using the shoutbox or im or chat room is just find and dandy with me.Plus first chance I you all get, most of you will rob me blind. :)

That might get kinda spendy for me to pay for everything. Can i change out my hosting credits for cash :) lol. Is it against the rules for me to sell my credits? That's not a bad idea. I think i will... I still think it would be cool, but you guys can be party poopers. haha

I'll be sure to come, as long as it is held in Manchester (Northern England), anywhere else, and some else would have to pay my travel and accommodation fees, as I have other things I want to spend my money on.If this does happen, there better be free snacks and alcohol :)

Well the problem is, we don't know who each other really are outside of the Xisto life. I know that we are all good friends and probably good people but you never know. This kind of stuff happens all the time. Although I probably would go visit if I just so happen to be in the area someone else lives at. I meet a friend from a game at a restaurant once cause he came down to visit his parents who live 15 minutes away from me. If we meet in a public place though that's be cool. :)

Hey, if it's on BuffaloHELP or Opaque, I'm there. I have no where enough money :). Lol. It's a fairly good idea though. But where to go...hmm..

As long as we all meet at my house.. of course! I'll even provide snacks and drinks :). Although your suggestion is good in nature.. I doubt half of us would find the time or money. We're too busy moderating Trap, you know? :rolleyes:My car would break down after driving for five hours, and I'm not buying a plane ticket *cheap*. I doubt the meeting place would be within five hours.. and if it is, I might go.. haha.I live in the DFW area of Texas, if anyone cares to know..

Awsome, only 2 states away from me rejected. PARTY AT HIS HOUSE! Wait...why are you inviting us all over there? That's a little suspisious....PARTY AT BUFFALO'S HOUSE!So how would we deside who goes? I mean, anyone over 500 posts...that'd be to many..Over 1000, well, lets say Buffalo and SM would be loanly.(I know there's more of you) PLENO!As long as there's brownies...I'm in.

Surprisingly, we have 20 people over 1000 posts o_o. Buffalo lives in.. Buffalo! That's waaay far away, and I'm pretty sure I won't be going to NY any time soon :).Buffalo is never at his house anyway, I'm sure he could travel to each of us individually if he went out of his way a little on his business trips..

Hmm. Maybe we can get OpaQue to fund us a trip to....kansas. It's near the middle...right? lol. If I wasn't only 16 I'd say come here. We've got surround sound.

Well the problem is, we don't know who each other really are outside of the Xisto life. I know that we are all good friends and probably good people but you never know. This kind of stuff happens all the time. Although I probably would go visit if I just so happen to be in the area someone else lives at. I meet a friend from a game at a restaurant once cause he came down to visit his parents who live 15 minutes away from me. If we meet in a public place though that's be cool.

haha that is true. There is actually only one person on this forum i greatly dislike. I will not disclose who however, but this person is very annoying. :rolleyes:

Yah lets all go to rejected's house so i dont have to get all the damn snacks :)

Thats sounds like a great Idea as long as people are willing to go for it. Agreed that we dont know each other well enough outside of trap 17 and it may get a bit of annoying as well coz of the same reason but hey lets give it a shot and see how things turn out.

Yah, we don't know each other is the main problem except for air fair. Maybe we could have a big conference using like some kind of software. Like Mac has some preinstalled software that's great, but useless most of the time since most people dont have a mac. I have best of both worlds!