xisto Community
gameratheart

Is There A Software That'll Make Rapidshare.com Work?!? RapidShare.com isnt working... and its frustrating me.

I download a lot of stuff nowadays, but rarely from mirror sites or filesharers. Occasionally, though, the time comes when I must resort to using sites like rapidshare to download stuff. The problem is I can't get that darn website to work no matter what I try! It just blocks me from the download, saying that the session was invalid.

I heard from someone that a lot of people have similar problems, and for most, the only way to fix it is to use a proxy or register for premium. But proxies haven't worked for me either, and I don't have the money for premium.

But recently I heard that there was software that can make downloads from rapidshare work. Some of these bypass the IP Check and waiting timers. and some actually work out the actual download link that rapidshare hides from your browser. But I haven't been able to find such a thing.

So I want to know if any of you know of such a software that can help make rapidshare work for me. Do any come to mind? Please help, as I really need this. And make sure it's legal software, please...

Thanks in advance.

Edited by gameratheart (see edit history)