xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thecharmedglam

Daughters Of The Moon Its a series by Lynne Ewing

This books rock!! Their about 5 teenage girls who live in Los Angeles and they discover that they are daughters of the moon. When they discovered their destiny, they thought it was all a joke but I turned out all true. A great ancient evil is trying to destroy them but with their powers, they fight off the evil. To know more about this series read the book #1: Goddess of the Night

I'm on about book 11 I would say, and so far it's a decent series. Am I the only one who found book 11 to be a bit difficult to read? It's like she went back to the outline way of writing and I kept getting tripped up over the oddest things. Also, no likey Kyle. I've got to think a bit more on the characters to fully describe the series, but I recommend the series to anyone who is into mythology. Very, very good series. This novel provides enough action and lifelike scenarios to appeal to young teens. One can only hope that some of the shallow characterizations and puzzling connections among the girls and their history will be clarified in future installments.Even though this book is for "teens" I really enjoy the books in the series so far, and they make a quick and somewhat interesting read. I saw that there is a Sons of the Dark series by Lynne. Its like the girls bad counterparts. I am going to read them as well.

Book #11 isn't that difficult. It's just a little different. I mean, the author never wrote anything about the other world before so it is a little hard. I would read in the order 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,Sons of the dark 1, Sons of the dark 2, Daughters of the moon 12, Sons of the dark 3, and SOFD 4

Is there going 2 be a movieDaughters Of The Moon

Ok first of let me just say I have read all of the books and I own all of her Daughters Of The Moon books. They are a great, fun, fulling books and I think they would make a lot of money of these books. For exp. The Twilight movies are all over the place and everyong seems to full in love with them and can't wait for the next one 2 come out. They are also books and that is what they start out like. Just like The Daughters of the Moon books I think they would be the same way... There are a lot of people who read her books and love them. There for there should be a movie. It show young teens not just girl, but also boys how to love,keep faith, work with one another, how to live, that is ok to be afriad is part of life,friendship,family,soulmates. Theses are all part of life that are all though out the The Daughters Of The Moon books. I think that it would also get more people to read her books and Authors that pretty much writes about the samethings and what not. Also it would help bring the people in the book to life it would also be a big thing to younger people who could go and meet the actors and what not. So there is another way to make money. I help that The Daughters Of The Moon books will become a movie sometime in the close fulture. 

-reply by Dark Angel