xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

Site Suspended pls, i need help as soon as possible

Hi to everyone at Xisto - Web Hosting.First of all, I must say that my English is not that good, but I'll try to do my best.Recently my site ( sonorama.net ) got suspended, then I logged in to your site ( Xisto - Web Hosting.com ), and found out that there was no subscription (hosted domain) at all, I tried to figure out why, but it was supposed to be charged month by month via Paypal.Anyway, I just paid manually again, so, I hope my site gets unsuspended as soon as possible...Regards, Omar Ivan Valencia.

Computinghost Sub-ForumAs mentioned in the Shoutbox, I think you will have to wait for either Opaque or BuffaloHELP before anything can be done with your request. Perhaps an email to sales@Xisto - Web Hosting.com or support@Xisto - Web Hosting.com would be another approach you could take.Good Luck with it.

Your 6 invoice's are pending in billing system. I have replied your support ticket.Please make the payment of $19.98. Your account will be re-activated. :-)Thanks.

Your 6 invoice's are pending in billing system. I have replied your support ticket.
Please make the payment of $19.98. Your account will be re-activated. :-)

Thanks.

well, thats why it was supposed to be "automatically" charged on my credit card...

why did you never send a warning mail?

I'll pay for a whole year....

I hope everyrthing gets better after it...