xisto Community
Zubair1

Http://www.microd.tk Check it out.....

Dear Hosted Members / Mods and Admins

I just like to show you guyz, my website
please if possiable review my site
and tell me what you liked & and what you didn't like.

here is my sites url : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
this site is hosted on http://forums.xisto.com/

one last thing,
i been have a loss of vistiors and clicks since i changed my host..
could you guys also give me some tips, to improve them
well i have tried all i had got....
time for some team sprit..... :(

bye

although i'm not any of the users you named, i'll make a review... maybe you'll find it helpfull considering that you had no other reviews yet.1. The side, sliding menu.Not the best idea. People have to know that there is something hidden. And not always they want to look for it. Another thing is that it is not as quick in use as a normal menu. And it jsut doesn't look estetic.2. Colors.Try to make the layout in some style. Red letters on blue background really are bad! And even more they are tiring for the eyes. And either you chose to go into matching colors (lets say blue in any kind, on black background), or you can go into making the page based on well working together but very different colours. If you don't know what i mean try finding o nthe web something like 'circle of colours', and read what people have to say about it.The main thing is - don't mix too much, cause it looks bad!Hope you'll find it helpfull.PS: The is an exception though... and the only exception is if you want to make a flashy/blinking/uncoordinated (in my meaning '*BLEEP*') webpage - meaning not proffesionaly looking, just for fun... Then forget the things above...

Well thank-you very muchFor this review, i really appreciate itwell the talk about the Side Menuhas gone to far for me, cozmany peoples are saying the same to me,but many peoples are also saying that they likethe side menu, and i shoudn't remove iti think i shall put a poll at my site, to make a better decesion,and about the colors, i am going to make somemajor updates to site , and when i am done i will surely set the colors,thank you very much michaleq for your reviewbye

It kinda freaked up whenever I tried to scroll, but then fixed itself.The colors are pretty good, the falling flakes get annoying after a while tho.9/10

lol wat is that thing!its all hippie colors,when u make a layout for ur website always keep a  selction of atleast 3 or 2 colors only! when u mix all d colors it just kills it  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well renegade,

i dont know, why you didn't like the layout & / or colors

of my website, but the main thing my visitors

liked about my sites was the colors

and you are saying its not fine,

any ways thank for rating my website

bye

God Damn it! Remove that MARQUEE for gods sake! I hate those.. they look so un-professional! I wish if Microsoft had that ... LoL.. seriously, remove that DARK and BRIGHT color scheme.. I dont know how some guys manage to like it

God Damn it! Remove that MARQUEE for gods sake! I hate those.. they look so un-professional! I wish if Microsoft had that ... LoL.. seriously, remove that DARK and BRIGHT color scheme.. I dont know how some guys manage to like it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well OpaQue

tell me a better way to give a short news,

that doesn't take much effort, tell me some thing cool & professional

also the dark and bright color scheme's does fit with the layouts

well also i can use some tips on it

bye

Well thank-you very much

For this review, i really appreciate it

well the talk about the Side Menu

has gone to far for me, coz

many peoples are saying the same to me,

but many peoples are also saying that they like

the side menu, and i shoudn't remove it

i think i shall put a poll at my site,

to make a better decesion,

and about the colors, i am going to make some

major updates to site , and when i am done

i will surely set the colors,

thank you very much michaleq for your review

bye

PS: The is an exception though... and the only exception is if you want to make a flashy/blinking/uncoordinated (in my meaning '*BLEEP*') webpage - meaning not proffesionaly looking, just for fun... Then forget the things above...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hello...well i tried to make my site for fun and professional lookbut i dont think its working out,so i am just gonna make a flash version of my siteit'll be complete soon, i am also think of making a pro template, but just gotta make a decesion forwhich to use flash or templatesbye

zubair i really want to help you out,the way you need to make your template to look should be professional an make them look modern(unless you dont want to :D )

I always make my templates look kinda modern or match the theme im using for the template,for example you can look at this template i made

http://exs.cx/

you can notice how i have used only a certian number of colors that blend well with each other,and a certian font color and size.i have used some good pixel fonts which really match modern themed templates,if you are looking for good free fonts you can visit

http://www.dafont.com/de/

they have all the fonts there for free and are for macs and windows.As i said before alwayz keep a selection of some colors in your mind and make sure they are from the same type,not one dark color and one light color,example go this way ...white,light gray,dark gray,black.... these colors belnd very well,the colors are the most important thing on your website so choose them wisely and you might want to choose fonts like verdana,tahoma or helvetica at 9 pont or 10

happy website making :D

hey thats cool good,I hope you are using photoshop for your template,and i hope you kno how to slice and stuff lol your gonna be needing it for your template,i will help you with your template if your having a hard time,my msn is renegade_911@hotmail.com,feel free to ask me for help :D