xisto Community
blazinbcc51

Getting The Girl help

hey, im blaze and im a freshman in highschool. There is this girl that i have been friends with for severl months now, and now ive started to like her alot. we flirt alot in schol and stuff like that, but one of her friends says that she will not go out with a freshman. i personally think this is bs but wat do i know. women are so complicatiing. do any of you guys give me sum help?

Simple. If you think she likes you. And know have known her long enough, ask.The other "friend" is probably saying that because he likes her, or he's just jealous that she might like you back.And if she won't date you because you're a freshmen, excuse me but that's a little concieded. People like that need to..well, you know.Just ask, if she says no, oh well. Ask her next year when you're a sophomore.

Freshman, Sophomore? What changes? Your hair? Down here in Aussies we don't worry about popularity over different 'years' or 'grades' they all just worry about popularity over who is the hottest. Should adopt that concept, you'll end up with 10 different girls a year.Anyway, back to the topic, stopping being a an idiot and asking friends, and telling them stuff, talk to her, let her know how you feel, if you do it in a subtle way, no one will get, and your friendship will not be tanished and if she says yes, then theres your Christmas Bonus.I take it though that she is also a freshman, and 'supposedly' doesn't date freshmands cause there at her level and arn't seen as cool? Personally, if she has her head screwed on, she'd reliese she could keep you as a Freshman, Sophomore, whatever comes next over there... By the sounds of it you already get along great, flirting, fun only thing left is one night stands. (Dont get any ideas!)

Really, what do you have to lose? If you like her, tell her. Then just go with the flow after that. If she responds and says she likes you back, then ask her to go to a movie or something. If she says she doesnt, then just be like "ok thats cool, i just had to tell you how i felt" and go on as friends like you have been. Its as simple as that and to be honest simple works the best. In high school I never was single for more than a month at a time yet my relationships never lasted longer than 3 months. Its how high school is. Now in college i have had 1 girlfriend for 6 months and the rest of the time just enjoying be single. I have dated girls up to 3 years older so age doesnt matter. Most people just look at personality

Its as simple as that and to be honest simple works the best. In high school I never was single for more than a month at a time yet my relationships never lasted longer than 3 months.

Did you learned the first sentence from the second? :)

You can wait or act now. But if I were you, it wouldn't turn that good if you were to date her now and have a relationship. It'll just end sooner that what you've expected.

I don't see why she wouldn't go out with a freshman? What's wrong with the latter? Do you happen to know more girls who apply the same 'rule' when choosing a date? Maybe ask them for the reason? I guess if they'd say something like that freshman act so immature, make sure you act the opposite :) Personally I would not hesitate at all, go for it, and if she still doesn't want to, just start a discussion about how pityful it is not to date with someone just because he is a freshman. Take a chance and don't listen too much to her friends ;p

At the highschool I go to, unless you're talking a Senior and a Freshman going out, it really doesn't matter. Most older kids get along with the younger ones. So if you really like this girl you should ignore the "friend" that says she doesn't go out with Freshman and just ask her out. Especially if she flirts with you, what have you got to lose?

This is a simple task, all you have to do is just go up to her look her straight in her eyes and just give her a nice kiss, as soon as the kiss os done with simply let her know, hey Im not really looking to date but id make an exception for you, and leave it at that...

Or be slapped into the next century. Just take it easy and good things will come, and i said easy, not necessariliy slow. It takes alittle bit of skill to deal with these situations, but i'm you will prevail.

I can help you, take a ticket to the plane to some poor country and you will find you a 100 girls. In my country a lot of girls who wanted to have a sex with person from other country.Good luck!

Uh...Okay, moving on...Like people have been saying, just go for it. I don't know exactly how things are for you but i'd say that you've got nothing to lose and, hey, if you think she likes you...

An interesting concept, but everyone has something to lose! Depends on how much he likes/loves her as a friend, depends on how much risk you want to take. She may like guys that 'go out' on a limb for her. I feel it would be, by the sounds of your post, putting you out of your comfort zone. She could dig' that!

One of you asked what exactly changes after you're a freshman. Your maturity level for one. I am a senior, and I can honestly say that you mature (most often) a lot between your freshman year and the point in which you're out of the building. If she's a senior or something, then it is completely understandable. It's when she's a sophomore that only I would sympathise with that. Although, if I really liked a guy younger than me, I wouldn't let my brain's logic of not going for a younger fellow get in my way of happiness.Just give it a shot and see what happens. You've got a whole three and a half years left of school, it's not like she's supposed to be your life mate or anything.

I understand how it's like to be going out with an older male and I understand age restrictions if the male is younger but refusal to go out with a peer your own age is ludicrous and this only reminds me of one of my friends who only wanted to go out with males older than her (which 60% of girls including me have done) and then she was pressured to do sexual acts which she wasn't happy with which I'm sure could've been avoided if it was someone her own age. This girl is:A. Going to get a wake-up call soon. B. Ridiculous and not worth it. C. Grossly misrepresented by her friend. I'd hope it was C, so my advice is to just ask her out or something because I wouldn't really trust everything her friend is saying.