xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darran

Trap17 Hosting

As of late, I realised Xisto free hosting has been going down quite often, already more than thrice as it went down in the past month. In the past I did not encounter such a situation whereby the server is down ever so often. I checked with the Xisto page, and I always see the light icons indicating the Gamma server to red. Although the downtime does not last more than a few hours at each time, it is getting frustrating to see it down so often. Could you tell us what is going on which is causing such a situation to take place.

In the past announcement OpaQue lost his dearest and most valuable friend as well as Xisto's server administrator.Recent gamma server issues are due to upgrades and maintenance of cPanel to bring you better and updated version of cPanel. However, since Derek is no longer with us, OpaQue had to train few new server admins and they are doing their best.Please be patient until everything is sorted out. Xisto is doing the best to bring you Free Web Hosting, No Ads without additional complications.I thank you for your attention.

Gamma has been doing fine now. :). Thanks for your patients, thread closing. Please PM me or another mod to have this topic re-opened if nessicary.