xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

Geo Dubbya And the Kiddy class

President Bush goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little PR. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him his name.?Stanley,? responds the little boy.?And what is your question, Stanley???I have four questions: First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why are we so worried about gay marriage when half of all Americans don?t have health insurance??Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.When they resume, George says, ?OK, where were we? Oh, that?s right, question time. Who has a question??Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him his name.?Steve,? he responds.?And what is your question, Steve???Actually, I have six questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why are we so worried about gay marriage when half of all Americans don?t have health insurance? Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And sixth, what happened to Stanley??

Hehe, that is really funny. Bush is kid's kidnapper!! Just for asking simple questions!! I think he is more than this.Obviousely, The US invaded iraq to get oil, so it would make billions of dollars from it, Bush is something more important than AlGore, so he is defenitely the president, Osama bin Ladin, was an illusion by the U.S, so It would blame the 9/11 on someone, or the world will think that the U.S (the most powerful nation in world) can't find who is doing terrorists activity, so it will be no more the most powerful!activity. I don't know about the fifth one! And stanely is of course dead!