xisto Community
garbage

A Few New Sigs To Show Off

I havent really posted much of my work on the site here lately so here are a few of the latest sigs that I have created manipulated and so on..

Rainbow Six Vegas; I created 3 different versions of this sig.. I wasnt happy with the first outcome so i keept at it and this is what I came out with.

V1

Posted Image

V2

Posted Image

V3

Posted Image

Ok now then I started working on a Gears of War sig. i had tough one one this since i really didnt like the brushing at the beginning so i just decided to manipulate the stock, and here is the outcome

Posted Image

These next few are also stock images just manipulated to give nice effects.

On this one here I took the stock image changed the colors up a bit and I also added a few splatters onit. He is originally holding a guitar so i kind of went for a rock theme feel to it.

Posted Image

This next on was actually just an experiment. the stock looked really nice so I kinda hated messing with it but here is what i cam eout with.

Posted Image

Some of the stuff on it I didnt really like but overall i say it was good especially since it was an experimental sig.

This last one that im gonna show iver all i felt good aout it while i was working on it then i hated the end result cuase it now looks like the female character has a beard so its not too good looking but here it is either way.

Posted Image

so there you have it, let me know what you all think and please give some good feedback, I always listen to everything..

I liked all the sigs, especially the 3rd one.I think the first version of the first sig is the best between the 3 versions: The black and white one, is not attractive, why is there colors? The second one is a little bit dark. Maybe I can see it's dark because I compared it to the first one. The second sig, I didn't like it that much, maybe because it is dark, and then there is the sparkling thing, it is too sparkling. You should mke that spot a bit darker so it would fit with the rest of the sig.The 3rd one is perfect, maybe it's because I like yellow! For the 4th and 5th you should ask the ladies.

I like the first and the yellow-ish ones the best. You applied a sort of image effect which makes faces look rather distorted or burned or something like that, on the other sigs. The last one looks quite cool for example, but it's almost as if that person's skin melted and everything, since it's dripping off the face, and that makes it look a bit like some monster o.o That yellow thing holding a quitar is wonderful! :) Who or what is it? The colors and the image are original!

of the Rainbow Six Vegas the v1 is the best tho this work you use a lit of spatter and ripple when you use that staff try to delete a lit of it usually that destroyed the work ant the text you ahvent done anything and the gears everything is blur whare is sharpen blyr/sharpen burn/doogle tools brightness/contrast are very dangerous tools if you dont know how to use itthis is good maybe you best the splatters brush here are great texnicky isn't good at all but where are you loking in it's look good for eyehere we have again the same problem with spatter and it's good what you chose that color of the text it kill the monothomy and those two line why you did put there they are chaosly putten BUT where is the light sorse in the bg and when you work it doesn't matter is it 10 min or 10 hours and the final result (outcome) you dont like it use Shift+ Del and delete the .psd tryst me next time you will spend more time and you will like the outcomeand the last one AGAIN the same problem with spatter

I havent really posted much of my work on the site here lately so here are a few of the latest sigs that I have created manipulated and so on..

Rainbow Six Vegas; I created 3 different versions of this sig.. I wasnt happy with the first outcome so i keept at it and this is what I came out with.

V1

Posted Image

V2

Posted Image

V3

Posted Image

Ok now then I started working on a Gears of War sig. i had tough one one this since i really didnt like the brushing at the beginning so i just decided to manipulate the stock, and here is the outcome

Posted Image

These next few are also stock images just manipulated to give nice effects.

On this one here I took the stock image changed the colors up a bit and I also added a few splatters onit. He is originally holding a guitar so i kind of went for a rock theme feel to it.

Posted Image

This next on was actually just an experiment. the stock looked really nice so I kinda hated messing with it but here is what i cam eout with.

Posted Image

Some of the stuff on it I didnt really like but overall i say it was good especially since it was an experimental sig.

This last one that im gonna show iver all i felt good aout it while i was working on it then i hated the end result cuase it now looks like the female character has a beard so its not too good looking but here it is either way.

Posted Image

so there you have it, let me know what you all think and please give some good feedback, I always listen to everything..

dude.. your sigs rock !!!