xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dartkun

Wario Ware The 5 second minigame game

Wario Ware is a series of games out on the Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy Advance and the DS. It stars Wario, a fictional character from the Mario series. A company named Wario Ware, Inc. is owned by Wario, this company produces games called Microgames. These Microgames are very short, usually 5 seconds in length and VERY RANDOM. The player is first presented a word, or instruction such as "Duck!", "Eat!" or "Catch!"

The current Wario Ware games released are

Gameboy Advance - Wario Ware, Inc. Mega Microgames$
Gamecube - Wario Ware, Inc. Mega Party Games$
Gameboy Advance - WarioWare Twisted!
DS - WarioWare Touched!

But

Wii - WarioWare Smooth Moves

Will be released soon.

I really suggest these games to people. If you would like to see a game that was based off the Wario Ware series, click here.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

I really never thought that Wario could even get his own game. But I have seen a video with him in Super Smash Bros Brawl. Which looks like a really cool game but I could never afford a Wii.

I played the GBA versions a few times on display units in the shop. It was definitely very fast paced and fun from what I saw. Each of the minigames was varied and different, whilst some of the games are just outright hilarious. In the end, though, I didn't feel the novelty of it would last all that long, nor was such a novelty worth the cost of a full priced game. Cannot deny just how funny it is for the first few minutes though.

Seems really cool. It is defenitly very fast paced. It is probally gonna be a game for the very skillful gamers. I would think their would also be a lot of patients involved because you only get 4 seconds and you probally wont complete it the first try.

Seems really cool. It is defenitly very fast paced. It is probally gonna be a game for the very skillful gamers. I would think their would also be a lot of patients involved because you only get 4 seconds and you probally wont complete it the first try.

I tried a few times, but most have failed, so I have to flea market is right for you and more attractive:)