xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coolduck123456

Trading Warned Stories How did you get warned?

Everybody makes mistakes and sometimes they have to pay for their mistakes. Some mistakes lead to consequence and here at Trap some big mess ups could get you warned, which leads me to the topic. Have you ever gotten warned. And if you have how? First I'll tell you my story. I am currently warned 10% for posting a link to my site in a post to try and click hits and by spacing out my post to gain credits. What about you. Really if you do not want to share then you do not have to, but if you want to start a clean slate then speak. Please, I know cannot enforce this, but if your going to post by saying how you never got warned then don't. I really want to read how others have gotten warned, and if they've changed their way! :)

I got warned because my brother, Mike, decided it would be a good idea to ask someone the totally off topic question, "Did you see the movie Borat?". I happened to be in the bathroom at the time. I guess it is my fault, because I did leave my monitor on and didn't close the browser. I also got warned a while ago for posting a bunch of one lined posts.

I got warned months ago for accidentally swearing on the shoutbox...Okay, it wasn't accidental, but temper here, temper there, shake, b00m. Aww, now I can't talk in the shoutbox and that makes me really sad. :'(Man, I had some fun when I could use it anyways. Continue on this thread!HAHA! As I finished editing this post my warning level was removed by electric ink! :) That's great, thank you!

Edited by Zero Ziat (see edit history)

i was warned for posting many one liners long time back say a year or so. and my warning level has still not decreased. its still 10% i guess. but i dont blame it cause i hardly visit forum now

Shockingly enough I was a bad boy during my early years of Xisto, I maxed at 80% ;O. Shocking I know its was mostly post related and what not nothing special, like making members disappear BWAHAHAHA.

I warned again today. the dude said that something i posted was taken off of another site. I looked at the site he was talking about and that post has only been on there for a year but if you go to a link on my site that same post is there and guess what it has been there for almost 2 years. so now my warning level is at 30%. I'm trying to get it back down.

Wow, that is a shocker!!! I thought you really were a Saint! Hard to picture you as a bad boy. So far I've been pretty lucky and have squeaked by the moderators mostly unscathed. I did have some problems at first figuring out how to make posts and replys and there are a lot of rules that have to be read and it's easy to overlook some of them.