xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farsiscript

Editor For Script Question

Hi allI want make and design a news script , i need web base editor like ( HTMLAREA v3 ) or Higher !Did You work with this kind of scripts ? I tired to use htmlarea v3 for my scripts , i want another this kind script , for my its not important its free or not ! if you work with this kind of script please help me to choose best web base editor thanks all :)

Dear electron Some editor Like HTMLAREA Have Full Option , its not important Its Free or not !but its very important have full option like (Bold , underline , font face , font color , Left and right align , left and right tabel , put image , web links , email links , load faster , font italic , tabels , and more and more ... )i think editors must never the MS Word for options . this idea help webmasters to edit dynamic cms and texts thanks moare

Well then i am developing one right now for my forum software.

But it would be not a live viewer . Like if you press the bold option than it would either wrap the '<b></b>' tags or the BBC tags.

The live viewer is ttough to make and would be there in the future versions.

But i know of one such live editor and gives the code / input of the user in the form of HTML tags only.

It is quite a heavy script of 30 - 40 Kilo Bytes(KB)

Link:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hope this helps you and gives a good start.

Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Well ya it is good if you just want the same features it uses or gives.

It does not have certain Bulletin Board Code Tags like :

[php]

[html]

I used my head to figure it out how to add these the whole day.

It actually loads the whole Javascript file and has no direct HTML making it quite a size or heavy to load as the Javascript itself is responsilbe for putting the Form and other HTML.

So if you want to add any more fields in the HTML Editor you need to be a super Java Srcipt Coder as i could not get it around my head.

I will be making a new faster , small in size and a better one for my own forum software.

Hope this information might be useful.