xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
edandbet

1 Week To Go - Nintendo Wii Europe release

Nintendo Wii  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's here at last...The Wii will be out here in exactly 1 week (01/12/06 - today)I have payed off my Wii so I will defintly be getting one on the day.If anybody is intrested I will put a review and some pictures on the forum over the weekend.

Um Yeah, I don't know if you realized this and most likely it's a typo on your part but Wii was released on Nov 20 3 days (11 days ago) after the PS3. I am glad to help you.

Yes, UK's release date is later than US release. Please specify the location next time posting. The topic starter has the responsibility to state clear communication when making a new topic.Topic title modified.

Yeah I absolutely cannot wait for the Wii release here in Australia. I think it is in a week on 8th all though i'm not entirely sure. I won't be getting it on release because I will wait maybe to see some more hands i like to play before I actually go out and buy it. I have heard alot me complaints from people in america who got their Wii and were having a whole lot of trouble with it turning off at random times and not being able to turn it on.ONe of the main problems I have been hearing about is when people try to set it up to connect to internet, that it will just go blank during the settings process and not turn back on ever. I mean any new console is going to have problems no matter how much they have it in development and how much they test it, it's still gonna have some problems and bugs. Even though i have heard about it's problems i an still very very excited about itThe controller, or remote is whats interested me the most as it is new and looks to be a great idea. I have seen the ads here in Australia where it is showing the remote in use but not with a game. Like i seen in the ad it is used to play games like golf, tennis, and many many more me which i can't remember at the moment. Well thats my say on it and i'm looking forward to test it before i actually buy it.