xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
edandbet

Giving Two Free Email Accounts Away

I recently got two email accounts off someone from another site and I was wondering if anyone wants them. They are both Yahoo BETA accounts and are completly free.The accounts are:acwildworld2006@yahoo.co.uknintendo.2006@yahoo.co.ukIf anybody is intrested please reply and I will send you the password.(You can change your password once you log in)

Perhaps the point to this topic is that the login name (or the email handle) is already taken and cannot be registered by someone else. For example, if you want "nintendo.2006@yahoo" as your email address in UK, you cannot get it anymore since it's already taken. What the topic starter is offering is a chance to own this account since it's already taken. :)

yeah but heres the thing what could be wrong with those email accounts that someone would be giving away. That is just asking for trouble, I remember seeing people sell their email accounts on ebay.

Yeah i don't really see how anyone would want them but i guess if your looking for that specific email address then yeah. But i'm sure you can get the same email accounts off gmail which is a way better service and more space, but thats just my opinion

That's an interesting idea giving away accounts, but I'd still be worried about it, seeing as it was originally someone elses, and I'd wonder if they could say something like "someone hacked my email" and they'd get it back after the fact.I'd be more apt to just make my own, especially since it's free. But another email address is the last thing I need.... I get too many emails as it is lol...

ya like some other people here said, that you can just go and get one for free. and you can make your own name and stuff. and if you really dont want them just dont use them and dont give out the e-mail address. that would make sense right. and if you didn't need them why did you get them lol.