xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kylelnsn

Asp Shopping Cart System

help guys i was just looking around and i need a hand. i was wondering if their is a shopping cart system like oscommerce in asp? and fully customizable, it realy needs to be extremely cheap or free, any help would be very good.also the second thing, does any one know a webserver that supports asp that is free, or that runs off your pc, so i can test this asp, please any help would be fantastic.cheers :)

Comersus seems to be one of the most popular ASP shopping carts. It has a free edition and a "premium" one you have to pay for. Other ASP carts are charging anything between around Ł40 and Ł200, which you may like to look into if Comersus is no good.

To get ASP running at home you need a version of Windows between 98 and XP Professional, excluding XP Home. Then you need to install either PWS or IIS depending on your version of Windows, which can be found either on the CD or in Control Panel. Every eventuality is covered well by W3 Schools