xisto Community
BooZker

Boozker's Windows Tweaks I want to see what you guys can do

I normally make my own banners and always have, but I want to see what the GFX crew here can do. If i use one that someone here made I will put a link on my site to yours if you have one, if not you can put your name or screen name on the banner its self. My site will have Windows Tweaks. My blog/website is VERY bare now because i made it today. People always ask how i do these things to my computer so i decided if i made a site i wouldnt have to do it for each person.

The link to it is: http://boozkerstweaks.blogspot.de/

I want a professional looking banner or maybe a tech feel for the banner. I would like the colors gray, black, blue, green, and white. Not all in one banner of course, but those are the colors i want. I'm not picky, but i just wanted to see if you guys here can make one really good. I'm in college for graphic design, but i'm to lazy to make some right now haha.

Thanks in advance!

Here is what i have so far

Posted Image

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

Here's a little quicky i did (though, it took over 20 minutes). It contains all colors mentioned, though, gre/ay and white are very subtle. If you want the PSD, let me know.

(Click image for original size)

Posted Image

that's pretty nice. At first i was like it's all grainy then saw click for larger view. the i was like ohhh nice. Yah send me the PSD whenever. boozker@gmail.com is where i have everyone send stuff for that site. I will go through all of them at the end. I am thinking about a week or two. I really like the wavy background. I think i will most likely end up with something like that. I also like the small Windows logo on the bottom, but it's not to recognizable as a Windows logo.

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)