xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TripleH13

Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

It just played this game last week for ps2. I must say i was a little dissapointed with the new controls at first but once you get use to it is very fun. It makes the game a lot more enjoyable. It is very similar to the 2006 version but they have added some features like stacking tables and leaning ladders. The only thing that was missing would have been a more fun story mode.

It just played this game last week for ps2. I must say i was a little dissapointed with the new controls at first but once you get use to it is very fun. It makes the game a lot more enjoyable. It is very similar to the 2006 version but they have added some features like stacking tables and leaning ladders. The only thing that was missing would have been a more fun story mode.

hey i want to ask you if this smacdown vs raw is for pc

i must say that i played the 2006 one and not too good but i rate it a 8 of 10 but i want too play 2007 but Ive been really lazy too get the game from the basement but what would you guys rate 2007 on a scale of 1 of 11

Definitely a let down. The games need to go back to their old ways. Like Smackdown Just Bring it....that was a good game. The storylines are bogus, the career mode is a letdown. Loading times are way too long.....the graphics are pretty nice but they aren't getting anything crazy. I'm glad I didn't spend the 50 bucks to buy it or else i'd be regretting the purchase. I like having the newer guys but the controls are just a little weird. The game I AM looking forward to tho is TNA Impact....the graphics look amazing on that....at least in cutscenes:

Midway recently held a press event to discuss some of its upcoming lineup. While the main focus was on games coming out later in 2007, attendees also got another quick glimpse at the trailer for TNA Impact!, the wrestling game currently under development in Midway's Los Angeles studio.
The trailer was originally released back in December, and it shows AJ Styles and Samoa Joe entering the "Impact Zone" and briefly punching at each other in the ring. The two are also working directly with Midway as consultants on the game and are said to be heavily involved. The version of the trailer shown at the event goes on for a second or two longer and ends with a few quick flashes of other TNA wrestlers, including Jeff Jarrett, who appears to be holding up his trademark guitar. The only other official asset for the game thus far is a promotional shot featuring the TNA logo and three polygonally rendered wrestlers, AJ Styles, Monty Brown, and Jeff Hardy. The image is most definitely out of date, because Brown and Hardy no longer compete in TNA.

As for the game itself, details are few and far between. The game will duplicate the six-sided ring found in TNA and will feature many different match types. The ability to create your own wrestler is another feature that the team is currently considering. The team contains some heavy-duty Midway veterans, including people who have worked on such games as NFL Blitz, NBA Jam, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, and more.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox-360/