xisto Community
Laos

The Creation Theory My standpoint

Look, here is the most logical perspective I know of... and in logic nothing of supposistion is certain, but neither is it false. If one is without a Faith then a god is a theoretical being who began the universe, but you cannot with certainty disprove the existance of a god. Also, only a fundamentalist of a religion rejects science and reason on basis of Faith alone. Only a fool asumes he knows the truth, Faith is capable of being different than Athiestic elitism (though not all athiesm or agnosticism) by allowing reason into supposition. Perhaps, psychologically, some could call Faith a theory... but it doesn't naturally have to conflict with scientific theory and thus bashing faith is pointless. ...[sigh]...Alright, sorry for that if you knew already, but I had to make it clear.Anyhow, a God creating, guiding, playing with, or dealing with the souls from a universe conflicts with no scientific theory.

This is a seperate post because I felt it was seperate in the whole message I wish to convey as, people, this discussion is supposed to be about the leading scientific theory of expansion and collapse of the universe.Here is a basic overveiw of this theory in physics:(Laos, sorry but you are not the first, but you got commendably far on your own)The universe begins at the big bang, no real known reason.Via entropy the universe eventually burns out, the final generation of a few stars die out, probably sometime in the first half trillion years, probably less.In a pitch-black, luke-warm universe, matter and even light is slowly slowed and swallowed by the coallessing black holes. Eventually an omega black hole formed of all universal matter and almost all energy may form. Black holes don't release nothing from their cell. Over a great many years, perhaps a google, or a googeplex, this super black hole will release its matter and energy in the form of high energy gamma waves, or, due to the size of the omegahole in an even higher form of theoretical energy.From this point onwards is supposition, is there but an eternity of irradiated darkness as even dark matter and energy may be consumed by orbiting and colliding black holes?Perhaps a huge amount of unstable energies emmited from a black hole eventually tear themselves apart into energies more familiar to us, or perhaps random and exotic, perhaps this dark end spurs a new big bang?All of this is just a theory restating the first post here in basic physics as proven and supposed.Personally, I doubt it is this simple, but this may be a large part of the truth.

Edited by Caius (see edit history)

( so noone steals my theroy dated 11/26/07 I THOUGHT THIS UP, at least i am sure i have)

Ummm, no. The discovery chanel guys thought this up. :) I've seen these theories many times before.

*religious fanatics, GO AWAY! I don't want flaming for my idea*

First of all, may I correct your grammar? It would be religion fanactics. Not religious fanatics.

And second of all, that is just BEGGING to be flamed. Don't tell someone to go away, there's nothing wrong with constructive critism. And anyways, flaming here is strictly forbidden. . .

And since when is this your idea? I could of sworn I saw it on the discovery chanel a month ago :)

1. Everything started and ended with a Black Hole. As the Universe Expands, its held together by a Inter-Galactic Black Hole ( The size of a galaxy) and when it begins to contract, it merely means the Inter-Galactic Black Hole has overpowered the universe

What? Sense makes none. . . can you please rephrase that?

2. Black Holes Keep all things together, like the Inter-Galactic Black Hole, Galactic Black Holes, hold Galaxies together, some are only strong enough to hold the galaxy together, while others suck parts of it within itself

I can see this. There is a black hole in the center of our galaxy, but it is currently being nice to us at the moment (HAHA saint_michael :P) And it's not even strong enough to hold the galaxy together, seeing as how the milky way is slowly expanding outwords of it.

3. Everything ends and starts over from this Black Hole

As the Blackhole begins to contract the Universe, Galaxies, dust, nebulas, etc are sucked in, and because by the laws of physics, being that no matter is created or destroyed, the Matter in the galaxies/nebulas etc is compressed and is teleported like a wormhole to the end of the contracting galaxy, just to be pushed back in line,

As the Universe gets smaller and smaller, literally the matter is flying in and out beyond the speed of light, this could go on for eons in our time. This phase is a lot like the Big Crunch, where everything is a massive looping black hole

Well, the only black hole in the entire universe that might even come close to this is some billion light years away, and 18 times the size of the Sun. But that isn't big enough to pull things on the outer edges of the universe in to it. And it has never been proven that there are warmholes on the other sides of black holes, seeing as how all that goes in is never ever seen again. And isn't there only one universe? I am pretty sure there is, unless all that gets sucked into is transfered into another universe.