xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SouLClan

Banner Request ( Edited ) By SoulClan

Width - 1,000 px

Height - 170 px

Style - Basically I want something very similar to this:

Posted Image

I really like how to the Left it has round tech thing with [sL] on it.

Text: SoulClan

Render : No

Color : Blue and white

Style : Abstract maybe ? Im not sure what to call the style heh

I like this style:

Posted Image

I also like the banner located at neoteam.co.nr

Hopefully you have a feel for what I want :rolleyes:

I'm sorry if I can't give a good description, I don't know much about GFX.

I would really appreciate anyone who can find the time to do this, to do it :)

Thanks

Ill do it (take a stab at it) i think i know what you are after, though im not too sure if ill be able to get a nice round tech thing going on (ill try)Do you want that grey / dotted frame kinda thing on it?

Yea, I think so. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ thats the site that the banner is going on. Im getting those scripts and that banner really flows with the site.

Also if you do the round tech ball have that say West but if you dont do the ball thing then just put the text on the banner West SoulClan or just put SoulClan whatever looks better :)

Done the embossing now, so what else do you want, im not sure about this globe, can't get it right, but i could do something instead, maybe something along the lines of this, (render tag i did for someone) Posted Image

Posted Image

Hmm, the globe looks good to me :) A few things maybe to add something in the background of the border thing to make it more interesting, and with the blue middle can you make it .. hmm I dont know it just seems a little plain, could you maybe darken it up in some areas ?Can you do these things and then if you want to do something with the globe you can.I really love this banner and I appreciate you doing it :rolleyes:

Ok, with the background (blue bit) i can put in some darker bits, ill do that. The boarder actually has dots on it, you just cant tell because the image host is scalling down the image. I can email it to you so you can see it fully.As for the globe, im not sure what to do with this, like that it looks really plain, maybe in a different color?Ill get on that tommorow (really tierd and am going to bed in a few minutes)

Edited by Bkag (see edit history)

hmmm, the globe does look a little plain you can mess around with that tomorrow . The only other thing I think needs changed is putting the shadow of the text to the bottom right instead of the top left

You didn't get the email :S strange, anyway, ill mess about with the orb tonight, have been really busy lately but ill have some free time tonight. Anything else you want changing? (Fonts, colors..........)