xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Men Are Just Happier People Men are happier than women

Men are Just Happier People

Ladies... Please handle this.

Gentlemen.. Just enjoy this.

What do you expect from such simple creatures?

Your last name stays put.

The garage is all yours.

Wedding plans take care of themselves.

Chocolate is just another snack.

You can be President.

You can never be pregnant.

You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.

You can wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car mechanics tell you the truth.

The world is your urinal.

You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.

You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

Same work, more pay.

Wrinkles add character.

Wedding dress $5000.

Tux rental-$100.

People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.

One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

You know stuff about tanks.

A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.

You can open all your own jars.

You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.

Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

You almost never have strap problems in public.

You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

Everything on your face stays its original color.

The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.

You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life.

Your belly usually hides your big hips.

One wallet and one pair of shoes--one color for all seasons.

You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.

You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.

You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache..

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier. :-)

:rolleyes: So true. especially

You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

99% of the male population make the other 1% look good in comparison :)

love this little post! Might have to share with some of my girl-friends

That's some pretty stuff and really true. We just like living a simple life and don't have to worry about a lot of stuff. You gotta love it. OpaQue I don't think you should point all of this out to all the women though :rolleyes: they might make you do something. Only show them the parts about how men only need one pair of shoes and what not. :)

hah i love being a guy, i wake up for work ~noon, throw on a shirt and shoes, grab my smokes, and im out the door. my fiance, on the other hand wakes up 3-4 hrs before work, and then takes until the last minute to be ready, and only makes it on time about half the time

A good summary of the male population :) The phone conversation is particularly true. Every single girl I know spends over an hour on the phone to ask someone one question! The guys? A couple of minutes max.

reading this i feel so glad i am a guy,girls really have a lots of problems ,and most of them they create themselves, but they do have some advantage they seem to get guys faster then the trouble the guys have to go to get a girl hehe

:) That's hilarious! Though I'm a girl and I hate talking on the phone =P Oh, and of course, who's to say that exercising some personal hygene doesn't make a girl happy? Everything else is true though... :rolleyes: Edited by Cherish (see edit history)

Yea, i thought of some of that before :)Boys and girls think different, so I still think that we'll never know who is happier..because how happy you are is not how good your life is, but how you think it is.

Being a guy, I find it much easier.. wake up for work/uni, grab some brunch, shower, throw on a shirt and shoes, get the keys and im out of here. I find that ladies, although they are good and fun to be around with (and i've been in relationships as well, but lets save the boyfriend/girlfriend relationships for another thread!) takes a fair while to get ready. For example, they take a while in the shower, then another fair bit to do their hair/makeup/etc, and end up leaving on the last minute

guys just tend to simplify everything in their lives, tend to have a general attitude of "I don`t give a damn, just let it be, whatever" (all together or separated :rolleyes:) )of course, this doesn`t apply to all men, but you have an easier life, methinks, if you get under the criteria above :) (and some more :rolleyes: )..just my 2 cents..

sweet xD i nvr realised til i read it. how true indeed! guys have it so much easier! i agree with arnz, ladies take much longer in the bathroom ._." guys can wake up looking as tho he got thrashed in his sleep, walk into the toilet n come out aftr 5 mins, all clean n rdy for work. while ladies havto do their hair, use perfume, choose wat to wear..etc etc..for guys, its basically any shirt/t-shirt with pants/short pants will do, and even that is pretty much decided based on the weather xD as for wat color to wear? well, some are particular about it but i'd say most don't bother.

Well, of course guys are happier! If you bled a week every month and didn't die, you wouldn't be happy either! :P