xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rap_Speedy

Balttlefield sweet or did it lost its charm ?

i really like the new battlefield. loved the graphics and the controller. i found it very hard to fly things :rolleyes::) but i really loved the robot, i felt invincible in it. What is you're opinion on it ?? is it good or does it lack originality ?

Haha, well I have Battlefield 2 and I liked it so much, that I played it pretty much everyday. My brother had the game also so we could challenge each other or work as a team to win. It was a really fun and enjoy until, you know that your basicly doing the same maps and things over and over. I was hoping that Battlefield 2142 would be better with better graphics and stuff. Instead when the Battlefield 2142 demo came out, I downloaded and tried it on my computer. I didn't see much difference of the gameplay and it seemed that I lagged a lot more then Battlefield 2. I hardly had any lag in Battlefield 2. It seemed that Battlefield 2142 changed much, but the maps and the menu, but there were a couple things that I saw that were good. I thought that the loading time for the map was a little faster, and there were some pretty cool new features like ejection pods, a mothership, etc. The things I was dissapointed in was the style of the maps were too dark, the vehicles were slow, the helicopter was uncomfortable to pilot, and the objective of the game we pretty much the same. In conclusion, I think that Battlefield itself is a great game, but I don't think I'll be buying Battlefield 2142 this year.

By "Battlefield the new one" do you mean 2142? If so then i haven't played it but that game looks amazing, as soon as i have my computer working ( if you've spoken to me on MSN you probably know what i mean ) then ill go out and by this, I am curious whether the online multiplayer would go well on 256 internet, and also if the single player is good incase its not, i dont really want to go out and pay around $100 for something which has terrible single player and not be able to play online. But the graphics look great but unfortunately haven't played it yet.

Well, there are two things that need to be mentioned about Battlefield:1.) Battlefield is still and always will be freaking awesome. The very first one still beats the junk out of most of the newer games.2.) Battlefield isn't an adventure game so this is in the wrong place XD