xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XtremeGamer99

There Is Something Seriously Wron With The Cpanel.

There is something seriously wron with the Cpanel login. heres what i am talking about:When I first tried Xisto.com, it worked, then I got hit by those two hurricanes down here in Florida. When i came back on, I couldn't log-in. I suspected that my account got deleted becasue of "inactivity" on the forums becasue I was without power for a month. Well, the administrator change my password and told me my account was still there. So, I loged in and changed it. it worked for a few days, then quit. it quit about 4 weeks ago, and i haven't been to Xisto.com since (mostly becasue f schoolwork and going on a small vacation). I know I am typing the password in correctly,because I wrote it down perfectly (capital letters and all). So, i just wanted to bring this to your attention. i am not sure if other people are having this kind of problem, but I am. I am also requesting that my password be changed, so i can get on again. My login name is xgamer, and my site is xtremegaming.trap17.comThank you...

cpanel working fine for me... as of this moment.