xisto Community
janice

Jans Stuff ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, I am stumped. Ive been workin on this wallpaper for the last couple of days and I have tried several themes. I just cant think of anything too original, so this is what I finally ended up with. Which do you think I ought to go with?

Edited by janice (see edit history)

Well your using a wingdings font, which is fine, but not recommended if your going to try and create your own original piece. If you just want one for yourself... It does look really good i like the gradient. It's nice and calm. The green, red, and orange are nice complementary colors. Orange is not part of any certain color scheme, but it plays nicely with a palm tree. You think warm, hot, island. Works nice. I don't know if you need the gloss all over it though. I would try a simple splash of gloss here or there. Maybe look at some logos and how they add gloss. I would suggest apple.com for looking up. I would also not put that in the dead center. Try bottom left or right would be nice and maybe increasing the size.