xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RaiderX303

New Clan Scripts the essential requirement for all clans

i have recently finished my new clan management system, Corrupted Clan Scripts, the essential requirement for all clans. it is made in PHP, and is fast, secure and filled with features. the scripts cost $20, a 1 time fee for the life of the site.

I do not offer hosting for the scripts, so you will need to find your own.

Server requirements to run the scripts: PHP 4 or higher, MySQL 4 or higher, Zend Optimizer 3 or higher.

i have yet to test the scripts on Trap 17 hosting so if someone can let me know whether the Trap 17 server has zend, that will help.

my site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and the demo can be found at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i only accept paypal payments, all information on how to order is on the forums.

ok, i have tested the scripts on Trap 17 and they work, on sunday i will be releasing a trial version for people to try b4 buy, this will last 1 month and all sites will close on 1st january and must purchase full version to continue use.

what do these scripts do?! please go into detail, so then we know if we want to dispose our money to this. thanks.

the scripts are designed to make it easy to keep track of who is in the clan still, it also makes it easier to give out news to members. all the functions can be tried in the demo, login is:Username: AdminPassword: admin123then you can see the console and every function the scripts contain, some functions have sup functions.