xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Avatar The Last Airbender My Theory on the season finally

Ok, i am posting this in general talk because i have been searching through the forums and there is no area specified for TV Series...

(Only read this if you watch and understand the avatar series)

I just saw a small 15 second trailer for the Season two finally of Avatar The Last Airbender ( http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/= )

and i came up with this idea on how i think that these series will end.....

By watching that video i see that Zuko has come out of his metamorphoses (See Episode: The Earth King) and if you remember, Iroh said that when he comes out of it he will become a changed man...

And i think that he has come out a changed man and doesn't care about his 'Destiny' anymore.

And so with that being that. I think that the changed Zuko and possibly Iroh will teach Aang firebending since he has yet to master that. and then the way they will get into the fire nation, is by somehow obtaining a fire nation ship.. and Zuko will take the avatar to his father on the Day Of Black Sun (see episode: The Earth King) and in the ship will be tons of the best Earth Benders that Ba Sing Se has... and they will invade the fire nation... and then Aang will fight the Fire Lord, possibly with Zuko... but maybe not...

to me, this would be a smart way to go, because you would think that they would like to be able to get close to the fire lord.. and having Zuko take Aang to the fire lord as a prisoner, then letting him go to fight the Fire Lord and finish off the series...

But then again, it may happen completely different!

Hmm???? Dont know what avatar is though, I kind of do after watching the clip. I did watch the clip and my wife walked in while I was doing so and she began to laugh!!! She thinks Im a looser now for watchin a cartoon on the computer! Anyway, maybe i can get my kid hooked on that show....he's only 2 so probably not!

haha, i aml laughing so hard right now! im sorry but i am..anyways, yeah, it might be a little difficult for your kid to understand, especially with 38 episodes out and you really need to see those episodes to understand the whole thing... lol-still laughing-

aww looks like were gonna have some lil zutara babies... :-p ...i like your idea albus but i think that if that happens and zuko brings aang to the firelord... then zuko is going to fight with aang... but then ozai is going to be like "son, youve come back to take your rightfull place" yada yada and try to get zuko to switch sides... and then aang is going to say something like "dont listen to him" and it is going to bring back zuko's internal conflict...I'm not so much concerned about the season finale as i am about the next few episodes.... because azula is in ba sing se and thats not going to be pretty, because no one suspects anything because they are supposed to be kyoshi warriors... even so katara is the only one there that can do anything because aang and sokka went to see sokka's dad and the guru at the earth temple... Also, i wanna see what happens to toph cause she got captured and such so you never know...

hmmm i dont remember who iroh is but,i like your idea,i think that because katara and zuko are stuck in that place that ang will get to the firelord but get caught and then zuko will bust in there will be a scene of him thinking etc etc and then he will blast the guard/firelord..whoever has ang

iroh is zuko's uncle

and umm, i think that could be another way it goes down. .but i am leaning more towards Zuko just takig Aang to the fire lord and they unveil the battle from there... i dunno, i am super anctious to figure out how it will end. but as tv.com says he will not face the fire lord until season three.

And i want to know if they are going to go and get Toph

@tsunami

and the guru at the earth temple...

the eastern air temple* :blink:

hmm the idea of his internal conflict is completely possible, but it will be very interesting to see what happens
Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

***WARNING***SPOILERS***hmmm....well the 3rd season has started with 10 episodes, and so far it has ended with Zuko telling his father that he is going to find the avatar and help him, after he finds out that his grandfather from his mothers side is Avatar Roku. I think that after he catches up with Aang and the gang, they are going to fight, until Zuko says to Katara that his mother is alive. Then I believe that Katara will believe him, and she convinces Aang, and Sokka that he wants to help. I think that for a few episodes, Zuko will teach Aang fire-bending, and there may be a bit of rivalry between Aang and Zuko, for Katara??? Who knows?But, I believe that Iroh, will find Zuko and Aang, and they plan for another invasion, but this time with the help of Iroh. I also believe that somehow, Aang will find a way to get his Avatar state back. And defeat the fire lord once and for all. And Zuko will become Fire lord, and calls back all fire nation armies, to return, and brings peace...but that's my theory....who knows...only time will tell!!-Angela Gilmore