xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mada2030

Halo Series

I Know Im A Playstation Man But I Really Have To Take My Hat Off To Halo I Mean Withs Its Arsenal Of Weapons, Vehicles Etc. And Online Gaming It Has Alot To Offer To Stratergy And Shoot 'Em Ups

Hmm, I'm very much the Playstation guys myself... All the games consoles I own are Sony bar one... Gamecube! I have a Playstation1, Playstation2, Gamecube, PSP... and more! I generally hate Xbox etc... But I love Halo! Just the amount of weapons and all you can do is amazing... it's a shame you can't get something like this on PSP or PlayStation2/3 :blink:

I always was a playstation fan too until i got my xbox and Halo, then Halo 2. I barely even play my Playstation 2 anymore. Right now i am trying to sell my playstation cause i am going to buy a xbox 360 after christmas. I have been a playstation fan up till i bought my xbox. After that i never played it anymore. Xbox just had a lot more better games that the playstation in my opinion. Like halo and many other games.

Edited by Justinx14 (see edit history)

Don't even get me started on Halo. I can confidently say that Halo is the best 1st person shooter series since Perfect Dark. The maps are really extensive and have a lot of secrets, which keeps the game interesting. The effects like sounds and graphics work great especially with Halo 2 and the XBOX 360. And the key part to ALL first-person shooters: The Weapons. Halo has a ton of sweet toys, ranging from man-made weapons like the Battle Rifle to insance alien-technology weapons like the Needler. I never get tired of this game. Another major thing going for it is its MASSIVE community. Halo is the crown game of XBOX Live and everybody is vying for the top positions in the massive global arena. I was always going over to my friends house to play Halo, and I finally got the equipment to play it myself. I know that it takes away from my time, but it is a really engrossing game. The bad thing is that it seems that there is a new contender for the first-person shooter crown, a game called: Gears of War. I looked into it and it seems pretty darn good. But I know Halo is going down without a fight and I hope this pushes that top brains at Microsoft to whip out something even better.GO HALO!

ahh, why do you have to cap every beginning letter of every word ><I just read a 17 page report in, I think, Electronic Gaming about Halo 3 and it looks awesome ! Tons of new features and maps. Too bad we have to wait so long though :)

i have heard a lot of good stuff about Halo 3. It seems very immpressive. I can't wait to see a trailer for it. I really wish the game would be commin out sooner. This game is really gonna get a lot of people to by the 360 becuase Halo on a HD TV is really gonna be amazing.

The Halo series is alright. Graphics were fine, they fit. Sound, uh... can't really say much about it. Nothing stood out. The weapons are pretty good, I really liked the needler. Adding Dual Wielding in the second was a cool addition also. One thing I didn't like. Matchmaker. It was a bad idea in my opinion, "lobbies" work better. It's a great game, but I hate how everyone calls it revolutionary. No, Golden Eye was revolutionary, Halo is just a good console FPS.Also, Counter Strike Source is much better than Halo. (Yes, I'm comparing 1 PC game to a console series)

I've been reading alot about the Halo Wars game that will be coming out. It looks really cool. I don't know much about it other than its a strategy game, but I've been looking at screenshots of it in a few of my gaming magazines. Not sure exactly how the game is going to play, but I think you control like 5 Spartans and the rest are marines. I can't wait to see what all the game has to offer.

I love Halo 1 but I think Halo 2 ruined the series. With all the modders and glitchers and such, it really takes the fun out of the game. I also don't like it when people *BLEEP* all the good weapons and just drive around in the warthog the whole game. There are so many bad things about the Halo 2 multiplayer that just ruined the whole game. The modders and glitchers are the reason I quit Halo 2 online. I don't mind if they do it in a custom game for fun but it's just dumb to do it online and defeats the purpose of the game.

I have to say that I am also pretty much a playstation guy. My first system following the NES, which everyone has had, was the original playstation, which reintroduced me to the RPG with Final Fantasy VII, although I still have yet to play Final Fantasy VII. After playing Halo 2 on XBox with a group of friends, however, I was pretty much hooked. I soon after bought my own XBox as well as Halo 2. Sadly I didn't start with the first Halo game, but actually didn't even play it until a few weeks ago, and I have to say that all of the talk about the scope pistol were right. That gun was by far my favorite. Halo 3 also didn't disappoint, especially with the ability to drive the big mobile base on the desert map.