xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mada2030

Hunt For The Best Gamming System vot

vot  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys..Here is a poll for the best gamming system.. Is it Sony Play Station, Nitendo Game Boy or Microsofts X-BOX 360?? The choice is yours..Join the poll and let all know what you think! Enjoy

I would have to say xbox and xbox 360 all the way. With all the great games like Elder Scrolls and the Halo series. I modded my xbox and it makes it so much better than it was before, there is just so much that you can do on the microsoft consoles. I also like that playstation systems but not as much as the xbox's.

That's a very fair poll.But I'm voting Gameboy. I'd spent way too much time infront of one. I have an xbox, and a PS but since they took up a TV, I couldn't really play it all the time. (16 year old, this was way back when) So I would play my trusty GB. Then GBC, then GBA. I actually play GBA all the time on my DS aswell.

Really I think it depends on the person and what games you are looking for. Each system has it's PRO's and CON's and I've heard a lot of people that say they like the Xbox better, others say the Playstation, and others Nintendo. It really all depends on what you are into because some of the systems have different games as well. I personally prefer the Playstations. I have 2 as of now and have heard a lot of good things about the new 3.

My recommendation is to buy a used older system like a ps2 or xbox or even a gamecube, (although the wii is affordable.) i mainly believe this because of the limited amount of games for the new systems, a used console can be 50 bucks, a new console can be 600 bucks, a new console can have a hundred games, an old console can have 2000 games..and graphically, unless you REALLY want really really spiffy effects, the older generation of consoles look amazing for what they were, you really will still be provided with amazing experience... the game developers are the ones that make a game beautiful and fun and graphics can help but there are ps2 games that look nicer than ps3s, for example

Do you have any reasons more than "good"? Not to mention, the post above it spam. and FYI, Playstation is one word.I agree with Hyper_Monkey20, I just recently bought a PS2 Slim, granted I only had a Gamecube, and Xbox. And there are just so many RPG's to get into. They are all fairly cheap now that the PS3 is out. I bought 3 for 15 dollars.