xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mada2030

Ps3?

I have a question?When is the PS3 coming out,and I herd it's going to be better then the XBOX360? Is it,and post what you think about it,and what games you would like to see with that game console?

The PS3, as I understand, is out in America and Japan. For Europe, I don't know.But I played one today, and I have to say that graphics are terrible. My friends said it was the TV, but the TVs are usually good standards in game shops. The 360 has way better graphics. Even when I play Halo 2 on my original Xbox, it looks ALOT better.

well i have hard a lot of people saying that the 360's graphics are better than the ps3's. I have played the 360 on the HD tv and i must say they where amazing. I really wanna try the ps3 so i can make the comparasson myself. But i have not seen the release date for the European release for the ps3 anyway. But you will probably find out soon.

Unless you haven't been paying attention to all the craziness, like the guy getting shot, Walmart getting robbed, and what not. It came out on friday.Last I heard Europe wasn't getting thier shipment till March of 2007.

Yes the PS3 came out and all of America went crazy. It had come out in Japan a few days earlier. In Europe it isn't out yet though like it's been stated. From what I've been told though, PS3 is better than XBOX 360 but I haven't played either of them. I actually have heard that the Nintendo Wii was even better, maybe not graphics wise but overall. From my understanding you get the most for your money with that one, it's cheaper as well.

PS3 isn't what everyone thinks it is. My cousin bought one and it seemed to have been a big rip off for $500 bucks. It came out last week in the US and people were outside waiting for more than 2 days to get one first. I honestly think that is stupid. I mean, come on, PS3 is always going to be there, it doesn't make a difference if you get one first.

PS3 isn't what everyone thinks it is. My cousin bought one and it seemed to have been a big rip off for $500 bucks. It came out last week in the US and people were outside waiting for more than 2 days to get one first. I honestly think that is stupid. I mean, come on, PS3 is always going to be there, it doesn't make a difference if you get one first.

I agree, it seems like when any console comes out there is tons of crazyness going on, people camping out for days & all kinds of stuff you wouldnt believe happens. I also heard on the radio about some guy paying a bunch of homeless people $100 dollars + food just to wait in line for him, he ending up getting like 10 playstation 3's or something like that. I really don't understand why people would pay that kind of money unless your just gonna sell it on ebay when you get it home, which he probably did. I really can't stand people who get the new consoles and sell them on ebay for 10x more than they paid for, thats one thing that really pisses me off but I guess its gonna happen.

I like the PS3. I thought the graphics are very awesome on my friends HDTV. I personally wasn't happy with the TVs set up at EB Games and Gamestop. The edges of the games were very jagged and the textures looked a little blurry. He has a 360 and PS3 connected to this 720 HD tv, and the PS3 definitely looked crisper. Graphics wise I think both consoles are going to be neck and neck, but the PS3 is problably going to always be slightly more faster than the 360. The main thing I love about the PS3 is it's processing capabilities. Lots of games on the 360 tend to have FPS problems when there is tons of stuff happening at one time. However, we were playing Resistance: Fall of Man on the PS3 with 40 people online at one time and there was not a hint of lag. The game also looked amazing, far better than anything I had seen on the 360 at the time. I think the PS3 has faster processing power, so combine that with the GPU and fast ram and you have a nice gaming system. Give all the systems time. The future holds great things for all of them I think.

thats right...PS3 is better than XBOX360...Long Live PlayStation...i want best action game in PS3... :blink:

Yeah, I'm really into all the hype about Sony's Playstation 3. I did not get one when it came out, and now you can only get them for like $3,000+ on Ebay. So while I'm waiting I took the liberty of finding all I could about this new piece of gaming hardware. First of all I'll tell you this thing is a BEUT. Super-fast processing, sound engines, graphics engines, and a cell structure system to pull it all together. It also comes witha ton of bells n' wistles. I'm still not sure if it is all that better than the XBOX 360, which still blows my mind. If your like me, you lived for Halo and still live on for Halo 2. Unless Sony can whip out a game that has more playabilty that Halo 2, i'm not sure the Playstation 3 has a chance to intrude on Microsoft's domain. So the next thing I did was look up some of the prospective games for PS3. I found some great remakes: Zelda, Fear, Fall of Man and a new one Gears of War. After doing some more research I found out that Gears of war is supposed to be a Halo 'killer'. Now this really got me interested so I checked it out. Turns out that Gears of War is AMAZING. The graphics really show off PS3's processing power and the gameplay is top-notch. It follows a path that most 1st person shooters seem to neglect. It plays off of teamwork and strategedy and is really in-depth. The reviewers also have put their two cents in and found that it is a great game. It does seem to have its downfalls like it has very few maps and some of the controls are hard to master. I know that I can conquer the learning curve and this is just another reason for me to wait for the next shipment of Sony's new game machine, The PLAYSTATION 3.I hope you liked my little synopsis, reply if you think I missed anything (I know I missed alot...). I'll see if I can review the other systems like the 360 and the Wii.

i think that its worth the money for example the $600 one has 60 gigabytes thats $10 a gigabyte plus great graphics i think its worth the money if you have the money

You're not really paying $600 for 60GB. That's like buying a computer's harddrive for the price of the computer. With the Playstation 3, you're paying for the graphics card, the extremely fast processor, the RAM, and the actual PS3 itself; the 60GB is basically a bonus (unless you bought the cheaper Playstation 3, whereas you get 20GB.)

PS3 games are out in US already?? I'll just have to wait for the price to drop to the price i can afford. The games here are expensive, too. It's selling around US$ 150 per game @.@I'm looking forward for DMC4..