xisto Community
shyam

Help With Index

Do any of you know why when I change my index.html in /pubic_html it still shows my old one on my webpage!!! There is only one index showing in FTP and thats the new one, so I don't get whats happening!!! Please help!

it's because the old index.html is still cached in your PC. clear cache, and it may do the trick :(

it's because the old index.html is still cached in your PC. clear cache, and it may do the trick :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did that! Still shows the old page, can I also ask, what is the index.html in the directory before public_html for? As my index is in public_html!!!

i just had this problem... trying to put in a redirecter. i tried clearing cache and everything and still would not work. you have to look in farther for another index.html file. i did not edit the one in the pubic_html as you said you did. i edited both the index underneath the main folders, as well as edited/uploaded a different index.html withing the www folder. see if this works for you.