xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Ed

Banner Please? :)

Hey all,I was wondering if somebody could make me a banner for my site? My site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (still in construction, but forum page is complete)Requirments:-Type of graphic: banner-Size: must be 780x120-orange/yellow colour theme-"3lite Gaming" in the center of the banner and "3lite-gaming.com" in very small writing in the bottom left hand cornerOptional things:-"For those 3lite Gamers" somewhere as it is our slogan. But not required-Gaming Renders - If you do that please could you make many banners with different games renders on (a banner for each page) as my site is multi-gaming. Again, this is not requiredThanks guys, I can't wait for your outcome.Ed.

Sorry dude, but your posts lack quality: what your posts need to be approved. Although, you made it to ten posts, most of them don't contribute much to the forums. Work on your posts, and re-apply later. Thanks. :blink: