xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mainvent

Oblivion Glitch

Okay, I've found a glitch in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivioin that lets you make unlimited money, quickly. I know some people don't like cheaters, but I thought I'd share it anyways. When you are searching for a cure to Vampirism, you will do a mission for a count. I'm not going to give the story details, but once you complete the mission he will give you 1000 reward. The glitch is that if you talk to him before he walks off you can still talk about the 'reward'. It is grey so he doesn't have anything new to say, but he will give you 1000 ever time you talk about the 'reward'. I just kept clicking 'a' over and over, and made 100,000 in about a minute. I didn't go into the millions becuase it would take too much fun out of the game. I don't know if you can continue to speak to him at a later date and still bring up the reward.

Too bad I didn't know this glitch when I had the game... If there was any kind of glitch I needed though it would have been something like... unlimited lockpicks... My god I couldnt use the lockpick for *BLEEP* and most of the time they would break. Just to beat some of the challenge things I would have to go looking around the game for hours at a time finding lockpicks lol...

Really? I was pretty good with lockpicks exept with the most dificult of locks or I just automated it then. How was your security skill?But yea there are seveal glitches like that for gold. I know ym brother found a corpse he could loot ininately for gold.

Lol yeah money in this game is quite helpful. I love the game to death, but my CD messed up and got scratched up bad so i need a new one. I am not sure about the quests though I am more of a guy who likes to steal and such what. I do like the mini quests in the game but hey messing around can be much more fun. But cool glitch, just don't want to ruin the fun in the game by trying to find other ways of getting money. Currently I am resorting to stealing stuff from cities >.>... Good luck in your RPG adventures Cheers,Jester

Haha, yeah, I heard about this cheat :lol: Nice one though :D

Too bad I didn't know this glitch when I had the game... If there was any kind of glitch I needed though it would have been something like... unlimited lockpicks... My god I couldnt use the lockpick for *BLEEP* and most of the time they would break. Just to beat some of the challenge things I would have to go looking around the game for hours at a time finding lockpicks lol...

There is a cheat for that...you get some lockpicks (say about 20) and then get loads of arrows (say like 100 iron arrows) and swing your weapon or cast a spell. Then while you're doing it, go into your menu and equipd the arrows, and then equip them again. It'll say "Item cannot be equipped while attacking", if not, keep equiping them until it does. Then drop your lockpicks, and you'll get how many arrows you equiped (so in this case, you'd get 100 lockpicks + the 20 originals).

It doesn't work if you have more lockpicks than arrows, so just drop the 100 and keep doing it :D It's what I did, alot easier ^_^ You could also buy them from some guy who you first meet when joining the thieves guild...

That cheat also works for most items xD

Well there is another way... If you search the daedric quests, there is one that gives you a skeleton key... A lockpick that doesnt break.... It is great for those that are usless at the lockpicking... Also, you may want to find sheogorath daedric quest. I think that gives you a wabbajack.. Which allows you to change monsters into other animals that may be easy or extremely hard.. Its so much fun...

Teecee06 theres a glitch called the duplication glitch, it works on lock picks and all sorts of other stuff, look it up on youtube-Alex kazantse

If you have the wizards tower, frostcrag spire then go up into the living area and go into the oblivion alchemy ingredients bit and save it. Delete the software if you are on Xbox360 or take it off on PC and load your game back up, there will be a warning but load it up, go outside and there will be a mace of doom with 50k charge 229 uses I think. Its ebony and will allow you to do all the power attacks at any blunt level. After this go inot one of the other buildings and its a sigil room and hit the stone you will get hundereds of good sigil stones and your fame will go up emensly. Go back into the room you started at once you are done and re-install frostcrag spire and you will be back there still with all the stuff and fame.-Criboo

Dup items on the PS3

Oblivion Glitch

First you can buy or find two or scrolls and you go into your inventory and equip the scroll and then go to the item you want dup and drop it

-reply by Brandon

Replying to mainventThere's another cheat that you can do at any time, just go to the empirial city and look for dorian's house which I think is in the talos section of the city (or sometin like dat, I 4got name) just use a paralyze scroll or spell and use it on him, b4 he falls, search him and he will have money (he will have more money the higher lvl you are).I am lvl 39 and he give me bout 400 gp. Anyways, just keep clicking on the money while he paralized and it will never dissapear. The guard will come for you once you leave the screen but you should have more than enouhg money to pay him off ;).Another good way to get money is to get some expensive gear and one or more scrolls of the smae type. Double click on the scroll then drop the gear you want and it will make the same number of duplicates of that gear as the scrolls (ex. If you have 3 absorb health scrolls and you double click them then drop a sword, it will make 3 swords, BE CAREFULL though, it will lag if you duplicate alot of items at once).Just sell the stuf after you done wit it. I bought a house in every city and I have one of every type of armor.

I kno of the dorian money thing and have tryd it but if you take any other items after taking alot o gold it will freeze the game.Anuther glitch is to find a gr8 glass- like helm calld fin gleem it giv you water breathin, night eye and detect life 20 ft unfrtunatly it is at the bottom of the sea 2 the west of the westrn island next 2 anvil. You will need lots of potions or be an argonian urself 2 breath undrwater because it very harde to find it says it sells fr 3200gp but it dusnt sorry.Please say thx 2 me if you do find it :).-reply by pie is gooooooood!