xisto Community
burtonrider7

I Need Some Help girl troubles

hey, so me and this girl are realy realy close and we both like each other but her family is going threw a divorce and i try to help her as much as i can. but i want this girl to be my girlfriend, she dose want me to but becuase we are such good friends she dosent want to screw anything up, but me and this girl are so good together and we tell each other every thing and i asked her the other day whats going on with us, and she said i dont know, so i asked her if she thought we would ever go out and she responded by saying no, no , no ,no... at least not now, i dont want to screw anything up. now all i hear when ever i talk to her is "i need space" so i say ok then leave her alone. but dose anyone know what i should do

well no need to feel bad ,she has some bad time going in her life just give her space and she will be all yours when the time is right the best thing you can do now is give all your support to her and slowly and steadily keep on building your relationship strong that is what will help you in the long run ,dont even try to be to itchy just relax and give her all time she needs and you will be success in building the relationship you want

Most of the time when a girl tells you that you and her are "too good of friends" and "I don't want to mess anything up" thats her way of being nice to you and saying "No I don't want to go out with you.", chances are she probably never will either. If you don't think thats the case maybe you could just be a *BLEEP* to her a little bit to get away from that "too good of friends thing" lol.But this is all just my opinion all girls are different and some of them are wierd like that... You can never really tell what they mean but most of the time thats the case.

Edited by TeeCee06 (see edit history)

I agree with TeeCee. Girls can be very tricky. She may or may not like you at the moment, BUT one thing is clear, she needs her space. I don't think you should completely ignore her, just don't go out of your way to try and talk/spend time with her, if she approaches you then be kind but not over bearing. Till then, when you cross paths smile and say hi, maybe some small chit-chat. Just let time work this thing out...

I agree with pat here. Don't bother her right now, she has enough to worry about. Give it some time, let it work out itself. The more you push her and ask her what's going on, the lesser chance you have with going out with her. It sounds like you are pretty close right now. She just needs some time to work out her own problems with her family, then she can spend some time with you. Hopefully all things will go well with you and her and I wish you the best of luck.

awwwe it happens all the time. She wants to stay in the "friend zone" and you want so much to move up a level. Well i think shes going through a tough time because of her family problems so try to be there and comfort her as much as possible but DONT bring up the sitution of "us" because you dont want another thing to add to the things on her mind. The last thing you wanna do is stress her out. My advice is to wait it out and just be that supporter and this time give her your love but dont expect anything in return. After her problems settle down maybe then you can ask her again. but right now ly low.another thing; going through a divorce is really tough, she probably has second thoughts about love and relationships for that matter.

greentea-pocky above beat me to the punch line. :blink: If your parents were having relationship problems, splitting up would you jump right into a relationship yourself? I'd hope your natuaral instincts would say NO. As the saying goes, Monkey See, Monkey Do. She see's the 'bad' part of relationhips that most others dont see until there at that stage of the relationship. Just give the girl time, and keep your friendship relationship going to show and support her into thinking not all relationships have to end messy.

your problem is similar to my problem before with my former girlfriend before..what i can give you is you need to wait until the right time comes if you realy love her...try to help her to ease the pain maybe she feel right now...dont worry and just have faith and just take care of here always just like what you do before...you can make it...

hmm..girl trouble...

I Need Some Help

Hi, first of all I'm 18 and ive never had a Gf, but thats not the problem, ive had plenty of times when I could have got one but I never went through it because I knew I wouldnt work out,not to brag but I get along with girls good, some of my best friends are girls and I get along with girls more than any of my friends. Ive never actually gone out with any because I knew it wouldnt last.. But for the last year ive had feelings for one of my best friends. Shes diffrent than other girls I know which is one of the reasons I'm more attracted to her, but the bad thing is it can be akward. She is really shy and unlike any other girl I know, I never know whats on her mind or how she feels.

Last year before we were as good as friends I knew she liked me and I was starting to like her, but for some weird reason I got super shy around her which has never happened before. So anyways nothing happend between us for like 2 months. Then I finally got the courage to ask her out but than she said she was confused by me and needed to think about it. SO anyways as time went on we became very close friends. And then like a couple weeks ago she learned I was still super crazy about her and then she started ignoring me which hurts but I don't know what to do. If I'm around her with other people everythings ok, but when its just me and her it's like shes not normal than usual. I would like to ask her out but I don't want to make her feel forced I just want her to be happy. Advice anyone?? -_-

-question by Magic man

Dear friend as you said about divorse etc. that means it is a hard time through which she is undergoing and so if you really like her then you should be always be with her and be like a supporting piller to her. Try to make and keep her happy always. And that will always be a helping hand to her in such a condition I think. Beware in such situations girls are just like glass vessels and you should just handle them with care I should say so be careful.?

Well with her parents going through a divorce she might feel like relationships don't work so that is why she feels like maybe you should just be friends because friendship worked for you.On the other hand in my opinion, a girl and a boy can not be real friends, one of them has to want more than just friendship. Here is the boy, if she is the pragmatic type you could tell her that and that sooner or latter you guyz will be together and if it does not work at least you tried making something good if it does not, then no problem, next for everyone. I know i sound a little ironic but i have some experience with these type of relationships or say friendships that became a relationship and i can tell you that if u guyz really are friends that is not going to chance if you break up on the contrary, u'll be closer and know more about each other. Soo i wish you good luck and be good :P